Asante Samuel and Randall Gay

Blackout

what are the odds one of them could be a Jet in 2008? THey're both FA's and NE probably won't want to franchise Samuel again.

zero percent?

negative 5 %?

Randall Gay I could see as we need a #2, Samuel would cost way too much money for a position that isn't our primary concern this off-season.

Gay is a class act

he came out and said Bills should give back their gamechecks for the whooping the pats laid on them.

Who the F is this guy? What has he done? Mumbles could stick Garb

as starting CB and their record would be the same

I know for one thing Im willing to bet they dont sell many of his jerseys!

Gay is a class act

he came out and said Bills should give back their gamechecks for the whooping the pats laid on them.

Who the F is this guy? What has he done? Mumbles could stick Garb

as starting CB and their record would be the same

that comment was AFTER the bills complained of running up the score, GAy had a point

what F'n Point

that the pats are light years ahead of the bills

Classless

I'm only disappointed that the Bills did not "Sweep the Leg"

its the NFL, if you can't handle the beat down then quit

these are grown men playing out there, not high school

OK skippy... karma 's a bitch

You keep talking about Karma. Bad Karma heading the Pats way. Could be, but after three SB's and some solid, dominant play the entire decade - I hardly call it bad karma coming - I call it life in the NFL. All good things come to an end eventually.

Curious, what do you attribute this disappoiting 2007 Jets season to? Karma perhaps? :P

You keep talking about Karma. Bad Karma heading the Pats way. Could be, but after three SB's and some solid, dominant play the entire decade - I hardly call it bad karma coming - I call it life in the NFL. All good things come to an end eventually.

Curious, what do you attribute this disappoiting 2007 Jets season to? Karma perhaps? :P

1. CP

2. Coaching

Karma is not close to being on list

One thing you cannot deny, the Jets 1969 SB will never have an asterisk next to it

Can you say the same?

1. CP

2. Coaching

Karma is not close to being on list

One thing you cannot deny, the Jets 1969 SB will never have an asterisk next to it

Can you say the same?

Yes I can with great confidence.

Addionally - I have heard enough conspiracy theories regarding the Jets one and only SB victory to have real questions regarding its legitimacy. :P

I also beleive that Mangini sticking a knife in the back of the man that made him what he is, has biten him right in the arse. That is MY definition of Karma.

Addionally - I have heard enough conspiracy theories regarding the Jets one and only SB victory to have real questions regarding its legitimacy. :P

I also beleive that Mangini sticking a knife in the back of the man that made him what he is, has biten him right in the arse. That is MY definition of Karma.

Please do tell about these conspiracies?

EM will get what he deserves in the end, Tell Me which is worse having the Arrogance to Continue Cheating right in front of Pupil's eyes? Or turning in the Scumbag?

Please do tell about these conspiracies?

EM will get what he deserves in the end, Tell Me which is worse having the Arrogance to Continue Cheating right in front of Pupil's eyes? Or turning in the Scumbag?

Please.....because Ratgini doesn't ever film siganls for future game planning.

I'd rather be an arrogant scumbag, than an ungrateful rat scumbag. True.

So you condone the cheating... I'm glad you cleared that up;)

You hate the Pats and I'm their biggest fan. We will NEVER agree on this. And that's okay. Doesn't mean you're a bad man - you're just misguided, stupid and cold in Vermont.;)

what are the odds one of them could be a Jet in 2008? THey're both FA's and NE probably won't want to franchise Samuel again.

zero percent?

negative 5 %?

back to the topic at hand:

the jets improve dramatically on D if they can sign gay or samuel and either sign or trade vilma for suggs.

suggs + samuel/gay and the jets have a legit d.

YOUR talking about Mangini sticking a knife in Belipricks back after what Beliprick did to Parcells? :rl: That's priceless Garb !!! :rl:

YOUR talking about Mangini sticking a knife in Belipricks back after what Beliprick did to Parcells? :rl: That's priceless Garb !!! :rl:

There may be a slight comparison that both were screwing over a mentor - but it's not like Parcells did not deserve it after he screwed over my Patsies before, during and after the 1996 SB. The viciousness of the "screw" is far from the same and I don't recall Parcells first hiring BB as an 18 year old part-time waterboy.

The funny sounding Penguin will get a nice, warm New England welcome at Gillette, I'm sure.

There may be a slight comparison that both were screwing over a mentor - but it's not like Parcells did not deserve it after he screwed over my Patsies before, during and after the 1996 SB. The viciousness of the "screw" is far from the same and I don't recall Parcells first hiring BB as an 18 year old part-time waterboy.

The funny sounding Penguin will get a nice, warm New England welcome at Gillette, I'm sure.

The "viciousness of the screw"? Are you kidding? They are a threesome of scumbags. Even worse than guys out for the almighty dollar, these three nutjobs are all ego all the time. I just hope our douchebag is as good a coach as the other two.

Little Different scenrios LMS

Parcells Beef was with Krafty not with a so called Mentor

Mumbles stabbed both BP and Hess in the back, granted he had to make the

extra effort to dig up the grave....

EM should be given a share of Pats SB winnings and should be named their

MVP!

Little Different scenrios LMS

Parcells Beef was with Krafty not with a so called Mentor

Mumbles stabbed both BP and Hess in the back, granted he had to make the

extra effort to dig up the grave....

EM should be given a share of Pats SB winnings and should be named their

MVP!

EM should get a swift kick in the balls, as far as I am concerned. BB took him under his wing when he was in diapers (figuretively). Anyway, again, we will never agree on this subject.

You know what I think is stupid? The scrutiny the post-game handshake will get. Clearly, the two hate eachother. Why bother shaking hands? I would love it if the approach eachother and a fight broke out. Mangini would win that one - but man, that would be high comedy.

EM should get a swift kick in the balls, as far as I am concerned. BB took him under his wing when he was in diapers (figuretively). Anyway, again, we will never agree on this subject.

You know what I think is stupid? The scrutiny the post-game handshake will get. Clearly, the two hate eachother. Why bother shaking hands? I would love it if the approach eachother and a fight broke out. Mangini would win that one - but man, that would be high comedy.

i for once 100% agree with you

a handshake between these 2 is simply foolish...

EM gave them the added motivation, that was priceless IMO

Any reason we can't sign all three? Do we have to go into each season with at least one glaring hole?

I really like your thinking. But think about this, If Nate Clements ain't doing squat with that contract he got, what do you think Samuel will ask for ?

Guards these days are wanting long term contracts, probably a 7yr/$49 Mill.

And NT's, I'm not to familiar with. But I hope we empty our pockets for them.

Archived