Please lords of the NFL

4HCrew

Change the Jets KC game to a 1pm start...do not torture me by having to be in that ghost town of a stadium until midnight...have mercy please...

Since 1969 when Namath made that pack with the devil, the powers that be have been getting even with the Jets and their fans...just another one of those "getting even" stones to deal with.

Change the Jets KC game to a 1pm start...do not torture me by having to be in that ghost town of a stadium until midnight...have mercy please...

Agreed Ithought 4 sure this lousey game would have be moved already.I will definetly show up for a 1pm game I may show up for the 4pm game ,there is no-way i`m showing up for a 8pm game and hanging around till midnight as Tyson has stated ...In fact this is one of those times whereall the JET SITES SHOULD combine there efforts and post the same poll .a 3 question poll .What are the chances of you comming to the JET VS KC GAME (1) 1PM game .Definetly (X)...... Maybe ( )....... I can`t stand the suffering anymor, see you next season( ) .......4PM game. Definetly ( ) .......Maybe (X)....... I can`t stand the suffering anymore, see you next season ( ) 8PM game. Definetly ( ) .......Maybe ( ) I can`t stand the suffering anymore, see you next season (X) Feel free to start this poll

We probably wont know when we are playing since for week 17, they only have to make a decision 6 days before the game.

They will flex us to earlier, but it depends on who is still fighting for a playoff spot. there are no protected sunday games week 17, so if anyone is fighting for a spot they will be moved.

Right now there are only 3 4:00 games scheduled. Both networks are slated for 2 games that day (both have a national game) CBS has SD/OAK at 4pm(which obviously cant be 1pm). If that game matters for SD (not likely) they will move that game and we will go to 4pm.

Dallas cant be moved because they already have 6 appearances on primetime (max is 6)

New England cant be moved because they are on saturday (and would conflict with our game:)) They also have 6 appearances.

Denver, Pittsburgh and Indy already have 5 appearances and if one of them get flexed in Week 15 or 16, the other 2 cant be flexed week 17 (only 3 teams are allowed max 6 games) If none of them are flexed week 15 or 16, any of them can be moved with Pit vs Bal, Tenn. vs Indy, and Minnesota vs Denver. If Denver or Minny is still fighting for a spot, that could get flexed, we would move to 1pm and Fox will move one of their 6 games to 4pm to fill their open 4pm slot.

So, at this point there is no clear idea of where we end up. But hope for a tight playoff race in the NFC so we can be flexed to 1pm. and hope they dont flex anything the next 2 weeks.

**** UPDATE ****

Min/Wash has moved to Sun nite week 16 so almost every game is available to be flexed in Week 17 except for:

Pats/Giants- Sat game.

Dallas/ Washington- Dallas already has 6 primetime appearances

Most likely we will move to a 4pm slot b/c of the giants game the night before.

Archived