Mike and Mike...Roger Clemens

NIGHT STALKER

Greenie just read a report that Roger Clemens will be named in the Mitchell report today.

This report may bring an end to my caring even just a little bit about MLB. Not just becuase of Clemens..but because it will supposedly include "several" all-star players. What a joke.

Greenie just read a report that Roger Clemens will be named in the Mitchell report today.

Edit...also said several prominent Yankees will be named.

Wouldn't surprise me. How many pitchers have ever been able to pitch with as much conditioning and velocity into their mid 40s as Clemens?

If this report is as far reaching as some people are suspecting, it's going to absolutely destroy the credibility of the sport. Might consider this the Dark Ages for MLB. They've got no one to blame but themselves.

If any of the following are in this report I will be p!ssed

Mo

Jeter

O'Neill

Bernie

Posada would not surprise me seeing how his numbers keep going up as he is getting older.

Tino: I think if you look at 97 compared to the rest of his career he would be suspected.

A-Rod: Who knows at this point.

Pettitte: Closely linked to Clemens it wouldn't surprise me.

Hey if any ballplayer is named and he didn't do it, then very simply file a lawsuit and clear your name. If you don't well then you are basically admitting your guilt.

I know that sounds wrong but if you care that much about your name and reputation I would be suing for slander about 5 minutes after my name comes out.

If any of the following are in this report I will be p!ssed

Mo

Jeter

O'Neill

Bernie

Posada would not surprise me seeing how his numbers keep going up as he is getting older.

Tino: I think if you look at 97 compared to the rest of his career he would be suspected.

A-Rod: Who knows at this point.

Pettitte: Closely linked to Clemens it wouldn't surprise me.

Hey if any ballplayer is named and he didn't do it, then very simply file a lawsuit and clear your name. If you don't well then you are basically admitting your guilt.

I know that sounds wrong but if you care that much about your name and reputation I would be suing for slander about 5 minutes after my name comes out.

I was thinking the same exact thing shawn. Any player who is not guilty should have already contacted their lawyer and told them to launch a multi-million dollar lawsuit if they're named.

I was thinking the same exact thing shawn. Any player who is not guilty should have already contacted their lawyer and told them to launch a multi-million dollar lawsuit if they're named.

And, if said player on the list is really guilty, yet there is no failed drug test, then I would come out and say I never used them, even though I orderd the roids. Prove it.

Weak though. Who would believe it.

Archived