Clemens Section: Mitchel Report

oxscott

Roger Clemens

Roger Clemens is a pitcher who, from 1984 to 2007, played for four teams in

Major League Baseball, the Boston Red Sox (13 seasons), Toronto Blue Jays (2 seasons),

New York Yankees (6 seasons), and Houston Astros (3 seasons). He has won more than

350 games, seven Cy Young Awards, and was the American League Most Valuable Player in

1986. He was named to All-Star teams eleven times.

During the Radomski investigation, federal law enforcement officials identified

Brian McNamee as one of Radomski

"In 1993, McNamee met Tim McCleary, the assistant general manager of the

New York Yankees, who also had attended St. John’s. McCleary hired McNamee as a bullpen

catcher and batting practice pitcher for the New York Yankees. "

I spent my childhood summers in the same place in Rockaway, Queens as both guys in Rockaway, and am aquainted with both. They didn't meet then;Brian Macnamee and Timmy McCleary knew each other since childhood and grew up together. I played in a little league with both, they were often on the same team, and later on the same softball team. They could probably hit each other's houses with a decently-tossed football. If this report can gt a simple detail like that wrong, it's a damn sloppy document. More proof Mitchell wanted to push this out ASAP. And embarrass the Yankees.

Then why did McNamee not tell federal investigators or the Mitchell Report people????

Why would he risk worse punishment with a lie like this?

I'm almost certain he did. Met in 1993?; they've known each other since Macnamee was born. But it wasn't of consequence to Mitchell in his haste to write his crappy report. In fact, their parents were(and those still living are ) good friends and neighbors. Macnamee was a cop with NYPD when Mccleary got the job as assistant GM to Gene Michael. Whereupon Mccleary got Macnamee hired as the Yanks bullpen catcher.

I'm almost certain he did. Met in 1993?; they've known each other since Macnamee was born. But it wasn't of consequence to Mitchell in his haste to write his crappy report. In fact, their parents were(and those still living are ) good friends and neighbors. Macnamee was a cop with NYPD when Mccleary got the job as assistant GM to Gene Michael. Whereupon Mccleary got Macnamee hired as the Yanks bullpen catcher.

How can you blame Mitchell when the evidence provided did not show this link????

And again, why would Macnamee risk a harsher jail sentence over something like this?

Stop blaming Mitchell and thinking he is biased. He took the investigation the direction it lead him.

The only one biased here is you.

My suggestion is you do some research and present it to the NY media. How about some team pictures from back in the day. Addresses... phone numbers. something.

Dont make accusations, show us real proof.

Archived