sunday weather question....

gg

looks like it could be a blizzard but gone by early afternoon.. would they ever consider mooving the game at last minute... ?

are the concerned with fans getting to and fro to the stadium...

i know it is NE.. but we are nto talking a small storm....

and dont call me a wuss...i can deal with snow.. lol

the NFL can care less about the fans...learned that first hand with the Jets/Steelers game a few years ago in the Meadowlands...weather does not matter at all game time will be the same

I wonder if Mangeinus is highering exter interns to defend him and the JETS coachs & players FROM THE PELTING OF SNOWBALLS they will probably recieve from the NE- CHEAT-TAH fans as there way of getting even for the whole spy-gate thing....

R U kidding? Change the time? LOL! Be ready for the commute (back and forth) from hell. And, if it's been snowing all over-night - oh yah, the parking lot will be a real pleasure.

BTW - snow turning to rain - then turning to freezing rain is the last I heard for these parts. With predicted wind gusts of up to 40 - put it this way, I'm a big believer in domes this time of year.

Be careful on those roads, Bumbelina.

looks like it could be a blizzard but gone by early afternoon.. would they ever consider mooving the game at last minute... ?

are the concerned with fans getting to and fro to the stadium...

i know it is NE.. but we are nto talking a small storm....

and dont call me a wuss...i can deal with snow.. lol

It's admirable that u want to go up there and support the team.

But sometimes it may not be wise given the elements that u are going to face.

You may be able to deal with the snow but that doesn't mean that some others can.

Might be better to just stay home sit on the couch and enjoy your favorite beverage.

I heard that up in Melrose, snow Sat turning into freezing rain Sunday into Monday. I hope my flight don't get cancelled!:vactiontime:

Snow late Saturday nite into Sunday morning - turning to rain then turning to freezing rain - should be gone over-night Sunday. Your flight will probably be delayed, not cancelled.

Saturday Night: Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. East wind between 6 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday: Periods of snow before 9am, then periods of rain and sleet. The rain and snow could be heavy at times. High near 37. Breezy, with a north wind between 17 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers, mainly between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible

I heard that up in Melrose, snow Sat turning into freezing rain Sunday into Monday. I hope my flight don't get cancelled!:vactiontime:

You flew to NE, I figured you and Sue driving up .Good luck with your flights not only with the weather but I`m sure this weekend the airports will start getting backed up with folks trying to get out early for Christmas ,I leave next Fri. for VEGAS....Do you think spending Christmas (the day of the birth of our lord ) in SIN CITY guarantees me a spot on the 50 yardline in HELL ! It seemed like the thing to do at the time..lol

You flew to NE, I figured you and Sue driving up .Good luck with your flights not only with the weather but I`m sure this weekend the airports will start getting backed up with folks trying to get out early for Christmas ,I leave next Fri. for VEGAS....Do you think spending Christmas (the day of the birth of our lord ) in SIN CITY guarantees me a spot on the 50 yardline in HELL ! It seemed like the thing to do at the time..lol

have a good one...bet the JETS to win the superbowl in 2009 for me....

I may hop a jet to Tenn to see Kevin for Christmas..,.ya never know....:vactiontime:

have a good one...bet the JETS to win the superbowl in 2009 for me....

I may hop a jet to Tenn to see Kevin for Christmas..,.ya never know....:vactiontime:

Well you let me know since, I`ll be spending Christmas in Vegas alone I may fly to Tenn for the game and meet you there ....you never know..

Archived