Shanahan linked to Michigan?

hoping4ASuperBowl

Heard a rumor on the FAN a few days ago. I know Shanahan has been with the Broncos for a very long time, but after this season plays out, do you think he would be a serious candidate? Its obvious his team isnt going anywhere this year, he was just owned by his peer Kubiak and maybe hes wants a change of scenery. If Shanahan did leave, i think it would be a huge loss for the Broncos. Whats your thoughts on it?

Heard a rumor on the FAN a few days ago. I know Shanahan has been with the Broncos for a very long time, but after this season plays out, do you think he would be a serious candidate? Its obvious his team isnt going anywhere this year, he was just owned by his peer Kubiak and maybe hes wants a change of scenery. If Shanahan did leave, i think it would be a huge loss for the Broncos. Whats your thoughts on it?

I don't see how it would be a huge loss for the Broncos since they haven't done diddly for the past 9 years.

I don't see how it would be a huge loss for the Broncos since they haven't done diddly for the past 9 years.

I tell you this though-last year he made one of the boldest and questionable calls by benching a veteran QB for Cutler while still in the playoff hunt...we would have gone insane here on the boards if Mangini had benched Chad last year say after the Cleveland game

I tell you this though-last year he made one of the boldest and questionable calls by benching a veteran QB for Cutler while still in the playoff hunt...we would have gone insane here on the boards if Mangini had benched Chad last year say after the Cleveland game

Bold prediction. We went crazy here when they didn't bench Pennington after the Cleveland game.

Archived