Pats/Jets Pics

Gainzo

Anyway BP, if you enjoy sweating your ass off and heat, go ahead. I love the cold and snow. Anyday. :cheers:

I crave drinking beer in the heat! :cheers:

The problem is I do whirlpool action on Tequila to warm myself up (like at the Steelers game) when it's cold out. and from what Rich told me the J-E-T-S JETS Chants were getting mumbled more and more with each shot after the Steelers game. I might have been making snow angels in the Gillette parking lot.

Those were the best Patriot jerseys, easily. Gotta love the huge logo on the shoulders.

Anyway, Naomi, I did not know that was you. It was hard to see and I was also looking to see if I would slip and fall on my arse. I thought it was some random person yelling to someone else and I just decided to wave. :lol: Sorry about that.

Anyway BP, if you enjoy sweating your ass off and heat, go ahead. I love the cold and snow. Anyday. :cheers:

a lot of random people know your name, joey? LOL ;)

just joshing you... maybe i will see you at the chiefs game.. try not to ignore me... or i might have to kick your a$$... either that or give you more jewish guilt. heh! :D

Archived