Pats/Jets Pics

Gainzo

No disrespect Gainzo but that jersey has got to go. I have one too but it's tucked far back in my closet. In retrospect those were the equivalent of zubaz pants. :lol:

My brother bought it for me at the Pro Shop. It was my Christmas present. It matches my Vincent Brisby jersey. Yeah, I have a Vincent Brisby jersey!

No disrespect Gainzo but that jersey has got to go. I have one too but it's tucked far back in my closet. In retrospect those were the equivalent of zubaz pants. :lol:

Seeing as that was his Xmas present from his brother (Jamie in that picture) that he bought yesterday, I don't think its going anywhere for a while.

Seeing as that was his Xmas present from his brother (Jamie in that picture) that he bought yesterday, I don't think its going anywhere for a while.

I'm looking at your avatar and I see 2 coolers. I'm assuming somebody bought you a cooler for Christmas? :lol: or should I expect the Styrofoam throw away cooler again? :Nuts:

I'm looking at your avatar and I see 2 coolers. I'm assuming somebody bought you a cooler for Christmas? :lol: or should I expect the Styrofoam throw away cooler again? :Nuts:

Definitely the Sytrofoam cooler. Then again, I may park in 5H or 13 like I did at the Cleveland game so in that case could bring the real cooler.

One cooler, the smaller, was for hard liquor and meat and the big one for the beers.

Those were my coolers silly.

There was some serious drinking going on yesterday. Dewars, Red Breast (Irish Whiskey), Dr McGillicutty's, and of course beer.

You should have made the trip up here.

Definitely the Sytrofoam cooler. Then again, I may park in 5H or 13 like I did at the Cleveland game so in that case could bring the real cooler.

One cooler, the smaller, was for hard liquor and meat and the big one for the beers.

Wait, you mean you didn't park in lot 16 next to gate C and you found your way home?

. Sorry I missed you gg.

sure sure ;) joey waved to me.. didnt he tell you? LOL! he couldnt stop to talk.. OY!

thats ok.. i had a grand time with all these guys around me abusing me.. heh! nothing i couldnt handle of course...

i particularly liked the guy who told me he had beans and hot dogs for hours and decided it would be cool to burp at me for half the game.. :lol: i just ignored him.. of course there was the guy who slapped my a$$ and when i called him on it... he thought it was my back... OY!

but really .. it would have been nice to say hello ;) sorry i missed you also.

great pictures though!

sure sure ;) joey waved to me.. didnt he tell you? LOL! he couldnt stop to talk.. OY!

thats ok.. i had a grand time with all these guys around me abusing me.. heh! nothing i couldnt handle of course...

i particularly liked the guy who told me he had beans and hot dogs for hours and decided it would be cool to burp at me for half the game.. :lol: i just ignored him.. of course there was the guy who slapped my a$$ and when i called him on it... he thought it was my back... OY!

but really .. it would have been nice to say hello ;) sorry i missed you also.

great pictures though!

Joe never told me you waved at him. Where did you sit?

If I saw you before the game I would have made sure that you sat with us in my section.

Joe never told me you waved at him. Where did you sit?

If I saw you before the game I would have made sure that you sat with us in my section.

thats bull crap.. he was going up the stairs with you and i screamed at both of you .. he looked my way and waved..i was wearing a bright lime green coat. you would think at the age of 19.. he would have a better memory :lol: and to think i had cookies for him.. oh well!

bren had called but i didnt realize it till after i got out of the stadium after the game.. i was shivering so much i didnt feel the vibrate of my phone! OY!

i was sitting in 134 row 25....

thanks for the thought though :D

I noticed that jersey, too. I was gonna say it was a gay looking jersey, but now that I know it was a gift, I'll just say it's a little bit on the metrosexual side...LOL

thats bull crap.. he was going up the stairs with you and i screamed at both of you .. he looked my way and waved..i was wearing a bright lime green coat. you would think at the age of 19.. he would have a better memory :lol: and to think i had cookies for him.. oh well!

bren had called but i didnt realize it till after i got out of the stadium after the game.. i was shivering so much i didnt feel the vibrate of my phone! OY!

i was sitting in 134 row 25....

thanks for the thought though :D

Considering the stairs were a lawsuit waiting to happen, with the snow and ice all over them, I was probably looking straight ahead.

You were right next to us as I sit in 135!

I noticed that jersey, too. I was gonna say it was a gay looking jersey, but now that I know it was a gift, I'll just say it's a little bit on the metrosexual side...LOL

ehhh, i clearly do not have your social graces so i'll say it, that jersey looks like a pansy-@ss soccer jersey, lol

sorry gainzo, couldn't help myself

ehhh, i clearly do not have your social graces so i'll say it, that jersey looks like a pansy-@ss soccer jersey, lol

sorry gainzo, couldn't help myself

No worries. The period from 94-99 was not a proud moment in uniform history!

Those were the best Patriot jerseys, easily. Gotta love the huge logo on the shoulders.

Anyway, Naomi, I did not know that was you. It was hard to see and I was also looking to see if I would slip and fall on my arse. I thought it was some random person yelling to someone else and I just decided to wave. :lol: Sorry about that.

Anyway BP, if you enjoy sweating your ass off and heat, go ahead. I love the cold and snow. Anyday. :cheers:

Considering the stairs were a lawsuit waiting to happen, with the snow and ice all over them, I was probably looking straight ahead.

You were right next to us as I sit in 135!

OY! lol.. well i did learn somthing.. waterproof pants are a must! as are waterproof gloves!

heh! glad i bought another shirt... so i could change when i got back to my car.. brrrr...

i am still trying to warm up! :lol:

Archived