While we are all speculating

4HCrew

With the stories of Parcells heading to Miami how would you feel if he went there because he knew Curtis Martin was planning on purchasing the club? betrayed at all? happy for Cumar?

I suggested that earlier but the fact that on the bottom line (ESPN -NFL) it says something there about Parcells signing a 4 year deal & huizenga saying if Parcells takes over as VP he would not sell the team . so I think that says it`s not C.M. buying the team...

I suggested that earlier but the fact that on the bottom line (ESPN -NFL) it says something there about Parcells signing a 4 year deal & huizenga saying if Parcells takes over as VP he would not sell the team . so I think that says it`s not C.M. buying the team...

But, he could be selling a limited partnership...but, like RSJ posted above, it is what it is. Certainly this isn't a cure all for the fins because they have a ton of problems.

I don't know how much Curtis Martin made with the Jets, but I don't think it was $1,000,000,000.00. It's safe to say he is not buying the team.

Not too many people walk around with 1 Billion in their checking accounts. Curt could head up the right group that could raise that kind of money to be paid back with interest or those partners could take a distribution - but be silent partners.

If Parcells is heading to Miami because the Marino & Martin putting a group together to purchase the Fins rumor is true, good for CMart. I wish him the best of luck but it will still be so weird knowing that would be part of the enemy. As for Pacells, whatever, he went on to Dallas after us, he's been long, long gone from this franchise.

Curtis is a part of an investment group that is in the process of buying an NFL team just no word yet which one it is.

The only rumor I have heard in terms of which team it is is the Dolphins, along with Marino. That is the rumor I heard.

Archived