Another New York Jets Woody J Special

4HCrew

For a while the Jets provided season ticket holders and those on the waiting list access a database to buy and sell tickets to other fans. The price had to be face value or near it. Well today logged onto that "new" forum and the cheapest ticket was $87.... F YOU WOODY! But of course go to stub hub or many other sites and you can get seats for $45. Always comes down to the money WJ...now if you would only spend on it on your god damn team and not on redeveloping cotton balls to stuff in your ears. :elmer:

Ok off soap box now

For a while the Jets provided season ticket holders and those on the waiting list access a database to buy and sell tickets to other fans. The price had to be face value or near it. Well today logged onto that "new" forum and the cheapest ticket was $87.... F YOU WOODY! But of course go to stub hub or many other sites and you can get seats for $45. Always comes down to the money WJ...now if you would only spend on it on your god damn team and not on redeveloping cotton balls to stuff in your ears. :elmer:

Ok off soap box now

Is he any different than any other owner? Here in the Carolina's my friend paid $4,000 just for the privilege of buying $65 seats. If I'm not mistaken, Redskins tickets start at $100 a piece. They're all greedy and rip you off, just in different ways.

Not even getting into the PSL thing which I know Woody will gouge the fans on. My point is that they used to have a database where season ticket holders and others could get tickets for face value. That now has been wiped out.. And once the Jets get a new stadium like the Redskins their prices will reflect the same

Archived