MARTYYYYYYYY MARTYYYYYYYY

NYjet10

We smacked Marty around tonight. Four goals against, and we got an empty netter. OUCH!!!!! you guys lost to DUBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! A certain Devil fan here said the islanders cant score. well were coming out of that as you can see we got five tonight,and 4 against your HOF goalie. Clarkson didnt do too well against a 36 year old, Comrie showed mattau he doesent take SH!T,and whats his name got on good shot on Sutton,But Sutton beat him up before that.

p.s.

4-0-0

YOU CANT BEAT US!!!!!!

I'm tired of your silly posts junior. Dubie is obviously a better goalie than Brodeur. The Isles are the best team in the NHL. Devils suck.

please come talk to me after the meaningless NHL regular season is over for us teams that make the playoffs EVERY YEAR.

Hopefully you'll be good enough to make the top 8 in the conference.

now go to bed, it's WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY past your bed time!

I'm tired of your silly posts junior. Dubie is obviously a better goalie than Brodeur. The Isles are the best team in the NHL. Devils suck.

please come talk to me after the meaningless NHL regular season is over for us teams that make the playoffs EVERY YEAR.

Hopefully you'll be good enough to make the top 8 in the conference.

now go to bed, it's WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY past your bed time!

Can you highlight in the post where I said Dubie is better than Brodeur,and the Islanders are the best team in the NHL?????? Anyone else feel free to do the same.

Your just upset your team CANT BEAT US!!!!! even with our backup in.

my team will be playing in May. hopefully for you, yours will too.

they obviously are an offensive powerhouse now, so they should have no problem being there.

good luck.

you are actually making me root against the Islanders, which I never have before, since I've never paid them any mind.

Congrats.

my team will be playing in May. hopefully for you, yours will too.

they obviously are an offensive powerhouse now, so they should have no problem being there.

good luck.

you are actually making me root against the Islanders, which I never have before, since I've never paid them any mind.

Congrats.

The Islanders are starting to play very good now,and so are the devils, you guys had your slump, and you guys got out of it,weve had our slump, but weve gotten out of it.

Only Ranger fans can do the MARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY threads, especially after I'm the one who started it. Hey, looks like I have a mini-me in an Islander form. ;)

The whole coliseum was doing the best goal chant

If youve been to an Islander game when they score the song is Nananana HEY Nananana HEY

Islanders fans version

Nananana HEY YOU SUCK Nananana HEY YOU SUCK

and you gotta love the goalie chants from loudville

ill use brodeur as an example

Martyyyyyy

Martyyyyyy

Martyyyyyy

YOU SUCK!!!

they do it to every goalender its great. Islander fans have the most creative chants. Theres more, but i dont now them by heart, and its all started by loudville.

The whole coliseum was doing the best goal chant

If youve been to an Islander game when they score the song is Nananana HEY Nananana HEY

Islanders fans version

Nananana HEY YOU SUCK Nananana HEY YOU SUCK

and you gotta love the goalie chants from loudville

ill use brodeur as an example

Martyyyyyy

Martyyyyyy

Martyyyyyy

YOU SUCK!!!

they do it to every goalender its great. Islander fans have the most creative chants. Theres more, but i dont now them by heart, and its all started by loudville.

Those are pretty creative chants. At least they were creative in the '70's, when I first heard them.

Islanders suck kid. Go and do your homework like I told you before. You guys won't even be in the playoffs come April. You guys are nothing but a 3rd rate 3rd class team playing in a dump in the middle of nowhereville, Long Island.

What makes the rangers so much better than the islanders? A team isnt better then the other because of where they play or how much money they spend. When you guys lose to montreal and we beat carolina were tied and we still have a game at hand. And we each have 19 wins, but after we beat carolina and you guys lose we will have 20 with another game at hand while you guys have 19.

Right now were evenly matched what gives you guys more points is you guys lost in OT 2 more times than we did, so the rangers arent better than the Islanders as of now.

You guys are 2-2-1 in your last five we are 4-1-0. Right now the Islanders are playing better,with our backup goalie,just wait until out top Dman martinek comes back and DP comes back,and when Okposo joins the team. Just wait!

Season Series

4-1-0 ISLANDERS!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived