Mangini last presser of the year

jetsrule128

Eric Mangini sort of reminds me of Mike "Boogie" Malin in a lot of ways. They both rock until the end and they both know the score. It's almost time for his 1:30 thing, so I hope to GOD that you are watching, or listening, or whatever he does. Mangini could be fired based on his poor performance this year, I hope his replacement is Isiah Lord Thomas, III. There are several reasons why I am hoping this, but the most important in these is that he is nothing like Mike "Boogie" Malin. if Eric Mangini was either Mike or The Maddog, he would probably be Mike because they are both fat. Whatever, good luck to our old friend, jetsrule128, whom you can contact at his own email address. And good luck to the fine students at SUNY Old Westbury and the crazy sonuvabitches on their exquisite radio program.

Eric Mangini sort of reminds me of Mike "Boogie" Malin in a lot of ways. They both rock until the end and they both know the score. It's almost time for his 1:30 thing, so I hope to GOD that you are watching, or listening, or whatever he does. Mangini could be fired based on his poor performance this year, I hope his replacement is Isiah Lord Thomas, III. There are several reasons why I am hoping this, but the most important in these is that he is nothing like Mike "Boogie" Malin. if Eric Mangini was either Mike or The Maddog, he would probably be Mike because they are both fat. Whatever, good luck to our old friend, jetsrule128, whom you can contact at his own email address. And good luck to the fine students at SUNY Old Westbury and the crazy sonuvabitches on their exquisite radio program.

um ok?

the feed is up guys newyorkjets.com

Watched the entire press conference.Mangini left alot to be desired from a fans perspective. I did however get the feeling from a question asked by a reporter about Vilma and Harris.They will both be on the field together next season as the starting ILBs. That will be a great pair and good things will happen.

He avoided the entire Clemens,Pennington scenario by side stepping all the questions asked about the situation.

Watched the entire press conference.Mangini left alot to be desired from a fans perspective. I did however get the feeling from a question asked by a reporter about Vilma and Harris.They will both be on the field together next season as the starting ILBs. That will be a great pair and good things will happen.

He avoided the entire Clemens,Pennington scenario by side stepping all the questions asked about the situation.

We had this discussion on Sunday at the tailgate. I agree with what you just said. Harris isn't going anywhere -- his play has been outstanding. Vilma is a football player. I don't think Mangini is going to run him out of town. I really think Vilma will be back and on the field at the same time as Harris next season as well.

for all you lebatard haters he got told off at the end by one of the reporters

sny will probaly edit it out of the 4;30 edition

mangini had a big smile walking out probaly glad someone told him off

What did he do, ask if we were gonna re-sign Bollinger or pontificate about Dick Jauron being the coach of the year?

Archived