Consensus Top 10? ( NFL Draft related)

TenThousandSpoons

As of right now what would you say the consensus top 10 is?

1. Miami-Glenn Dorsey

2. St.Louis-Chris Long

3. Atlanta- Matt Ryan

4. Oakland-Darren McFadden

5. Kansas City- Jake Long

6. New York- James Laurenitus

7. New England- Mike Jenkins (CB to replace Asante)

8. Baltimore- Brian Brohm

9. Cincinatti- Sedrick Ellis

10. New Orleans-Kenny Phillips

1. Miami-Glenn Dorsey

2. St.Louis-Chris Long

3. Atlanta- Matt Ryan

That looks about right except that once the combine is done Vernon Gholston will shoot up the board and hopefully get drafted by us at #6. The guy is a freak and he is a monster which is what we are lacking, just big, huge guys.

1. Miami-Glenn Dorsey

2. St.Louis-Chris Long

3. Atlanta- Matt Ryan

I'd agree with most of that, looks pretty realistic.

I think Atlanta picks McFadden. They were one of the top rushing teams in the NFL and Warrick is not exactly young anymore. And their QB is in jail and won't be back. So if they bring in an OL, draft McFadden, who knows. They still stink, but the team used to be one of the top rushing teams. I'd imagine they'd go that route over the QB route again. Vick wasn't exactly known as the greatest QB and they took him over LT and Drew Brees.

I think Atlanta picks McFadden. They were one of the top rushing teams in the NFL and Warrick is not exactly young anymore. And their QB is in jail and won't be back. So if they bring in an OL, draft McFadden, who knows. They still stink, but the team used to be one of the top rushing teams. I'd imagine they'd go that route over the QB route again. Vick wasn't exactly known as the greatest QB and they took him over LT and Drew Brees.

They were one of the best rushing teams because of Michael Vick, simple as that,

They need a new QB more than anything.

Partially true. Warrick was a great RB, he just never got much credit.

I agree he was pretty good but anyone could run on that system. The D-line had to play to contain Vick meaning their focus was mainly on him. I didn't like Vick as a player but he brought a heck of a lot to that running game.

I agree he was pretty good but anyone could run on that system. The D-line had to play to contain Vick meaning their focus was mainly on him. I didn't like Vick as a player but he brought a heck of a lot to that running game.

I agree but I think McFadden would give that team some kind of threat compared to a Matt Ryan or any QB in this years draft. I think they need a playmaker more than just another QB who they hope is good.

I just think Mr. Blank will look back at the Vick trade and see the Chargers and have no desire to draft another top 5 QB. LT and Brees have been far better than Vick ever was or will be. And then the Chargers made another trade, got more draft picks and now they are one of the top teams. The Falcons are a joke.

I really don't think they'd go for a QB.

I agree but I think McFadden would give that team some kind of threat compared to a Matt Ryan or any QB in this years draft. I think they need a playmaker more than just another QB who they hope is good.

I just think Mr. Blank will look back at the Vick trade and see the Chargers and have no desire to draft another top 5 QB. LT and Brees have been far better than Vick ever was or will be. And then the Chargers made another trade, got more draft picks and now they are one of the top teams. The Falcons are a joke.

I really don't think they'd go for a QB.

The strategy failed because Vick is, so far, too inaccurate as an NFL QB. Typically, in the NFL the best teams have the best QBs. So, I think ATL def takes a QB if it thinks that there is a worthwhile one at the top of this draft.

Also, I think McFadden will go second in a trade or St Louis will take an elite Offensive lineman, if there is one.

Archived