Some JETS Trivia!!!!

MSGold12

Figured it would be a nice diversion. I do this alot over at JA and I posted these over there last week...they didnt do so well. Wanted to see how you guys would fare. I'll post the answers later today. Good luck!

1. Only 2 Jet QBs have ever worn #15 in a regular season game. Name them.

2. Name the LT the Jets traded for in 1972 that moved all-pro Winston Hill to RT.

3. Name the only Jets player from St Johns University.

4. The Jets lineage at C has been very good wiht a couple of exceptions. Hudok, Schmitt, X, Fields, Sweeney, X, X, Mawae, Mangold. Fill in the Xs.

5. In 1975 the jets traded their #1 for Billy Newsome...what famous college player did they take with their #2?

6. Lou Holtz quit the Jets in 1976 to take over what program?

7. In 1977, the Jets had two QBs on the roster who were 1st round picks, name them.

8. Between Rich Caster in 77 and Al Toon in 85, only one player wore #88. name him.

9. Name the DE who replaced Joe Klecko in 1982 Sack Exchange when he went down for the year wiht a knee injury.

10. Name one Jet each who played for Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, Brown and Columbia

Figured it would be a nice diversion. I do this alot over at JA and I posted these over there last week...they didnt do so well. Wanted to see how you guys would fare. I'll post the answers later today. Good luck!

1. Only 2 Jet QBs have ever worn #15 in a regular season game. Name them. Babe Parilli, Bob Davis

2. Name the LT the Jets traded for in 1972 that moved all-pro Winston Hill to RT. Bob Svihus

3. Name the only Jets player from St Johns University. Dennis Bligen

4. The Jets lineage at C has been very good wiht a couple of exceptions. Hudok, Schmitt, Wayne Mulligan, Fields, Sweeney, Roger Duffy, Cal Dixon, Mawae, Mangold. Fill in the Xs.

5. In 1975 the jets traded their #1 for Billy Newsome...what famous college player did they take with their #2? Anthony Davis

6. Lou Holtz quit the Jets in 1976 to take over what program? Arkansas

7. In 1977, the Jets had two QBs on the roster who were 1st round picks, name them. Richard Todd, Marty Domres

8. Between Rich Caster in 77 and Al Toon in 85, only one player wore #88. name him. Tom Coombs

9. Name the DE who replaced Joe Klecko in 1982 Sack Exchange when he went down for the year wiht a knee injury. Kenny Neil

10. Name one Jet each who played for Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, Brown and Columbia Joe Pellegrini, Ed Marinaro, Hank Bjorklund, Nick Lowery, Chuck Mercein, John Woodring, Bruce Stephens

1. Only 2 Jet QBs have ever worn #15 in a regular season game. Name them. Babe Parilli, Bob Davis

2. Name the LT the Jets traded for in 1972 that moved all-pro Winston Hill to RT. Bob Svihus

4. The Jets lineage at C has been very good wiht a couple of exceptions. Hudok, Schmitt, Wayne Mulligan, Fields, Sweeney, Roger Duffy, Cal Dixon, Mawae, Mangold. Fill in the Xs.

5. In 1975 the jets traded their #1 for Billy Newsome...what famous college player did they take with their #2? Anthony Davis

7. In 1977, the Jets had two QBs on the roster who were 1st round picks, name them. Richard Todd, Marty Domres

8. Between Rich Caster in 77 and Al Toon in 85, only one player wore #88. name him. Tom Coombs

9. Name the DE who replaced Joe Klecko in 1982 Sack Exchange when he went down for the year wiht a knee injury. Kenny Neil

10. Name one Jet each who played for Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, Brown and Columbia Joe Pellegrini, Ed Marinaro, Hank Bjorklund, Nick Lowery, Chuck Mercein, John Woodring, Bruce Stephens

And you thought that NFL encyclopedia would never come in handy....;)

If you got these all on your own and did not look them up then I am VERY impressed.

I make thes eup out of my head and you actually busted me on one of the questions. Kyle Mackey also wore #15 for the Jets back in 1989...I totally forgot about Bob Davis back in 71 and 72.

If you got these all on your own and did not look them up then I am VERY impressed.

I make thes eup out of my head and you actually busted me on one of the questions. Kyle Mackey also wore #15 for the Jets back in 1989...I totally forgot about Bob Davis back in 71 and 72.

Gold, Panzer is the gate keeper of Jets wiki. there's probably nothing he doesn't know about the Jets history now. he's uploaded every season into that thing already.

Gold, Panzer is the gate keeper of Jets wiki. there's probably nothing he doesn't know about the Jets history now. he's uploaded every season into that thing already.

Really? Wow, thats pretty cool.

Do you think he'll take offense when I say that there are some inaccuracies on that page?????

I'll admit I looked up some. The Wiki has helped, too. Also, trying to get every Jets historic team into Madden is a help.

Archived