Newbie here

Flatsie Patsie

Buon Giorno from Southern California. Cathy & Bren told us So Cal Jets Fans about the new site, looks great. Nice work guys.

~BronxVic

Hey Bronx....thanks for stopping by.

Are those the Coors Light Girls in your Avatar? Maybe you can get them to do some personal appearances for JetNation.

Miss you, honey!!! Tell Bren to plan the trip to Tampa. :wink:

TAMPA? my blonde babe you are the hottest thing since clam chowder...do you enjoy women? I want to take you out to a real baseball park. Its called Fenway and I have box seats. Would you care to join me? You are more then welcome to bring that freak friend who wears 68 with you.

TAMPA? my blonde babe you are the hottest thing since clam chowder...do you enjoy women? I want to take you out to a real baseball park. Its called Fenway and I have box seats. Would you care to join me? You are more then welcome to bring that freak friend who wears 68 with you.

Thanks for the invite, but we want to hang with the BIG BOYZ and Garbanza is already hooking us up! You can tag along as long as u leave the red head behind. PARTY pooper :roll:

Sounds like you guys have a stand up crew (fun too) posting on Jet Nation. It didn't take long for you to develop quite a following, I like your style. We will spread the word in So Cal.

Arrivederci,

~BronxVic

Brenda is fun enough for all of us. The rest of us are just along for the ride (so to speak).

Archived