After careful cosideration, I've changed my mind on wanting the Pats to win the SB...

NIGHT STALKER

Let the dolfags have their season in the sun with their perfect season...I can deal with them on a personal level as I've done for almost 36 years now.

I don't live in an area where I have Giant fans busting my hump...plus my future son n law called and he was so excited that I felt good for him...if the Jets ever get to that point in my lifetime, I would probably have to be strapped in...I could never make it through a SB game with the Jets.

If the Giants beat the Patsies, this could very well be the biggest flop in sports history (even bigger than the Yanks choking in '04)...GO BIG BLUE (just for this one game and then I'm out).

Let the dolfags have their season in the sun with their perfect season...I can deal with them on a personal level as I've done for almost 36 years now.

I don't live in an area where I have Giant fans busting my hump...plus my future son n law called and he was so excited that I felt good for him...if the Jets ever get to that point in my lifetime, I would probably have to be strapped in...I could never make it through a SB game with the Jets.

If the Giants beat the Patsies, this could very well be the biggest flop in sports history (even bigger than the Yanks choking in '04)...GO BIG BLUE (just for this one game and then I'm out).

It's nice joining the good guys, aint it???;-)

I could never root for the evil scum that is the Pats. Giants all the way!!!

Archived