I Will Reserve Judgement Until At Least Tomorrow..

MikeJetsWord

To Decide who I want to root for... I hate the giants and all of their ****ty fans. After having lived amongst them for my entire life.. I cant stand to root for them.. plus Im still pissed about tonights loss...

However, I hate the Patriots if not just as much maybe even more... but I just dont think I could deal with all of the **** Im going to hear if the Giants win.

What a ****ty year... I just had to vent..

To Decide who I want to root for... I hate the giants and all of their ****ty fans. After having lived amongst them for my entire life.. I cant stand to root for them.. plus Im still pissed about tonights loss...

However, I hate the Patriots if not just as much maybe even more... but I just dont think I could deal with all of the **** Im going to hear if the Giants win.

The year sucks but you just don't comprehend what a 19-0 season from this Patriots team would mean. This season will never end for most of our lives if they go undefeated. Giants win and you hear crap for a year and then it's forgotten. They might bring up crap again, but in 2009 if they are just avg once again, it's just not the same.

When a team goes 19-0 and no other team has gone 19-0 before, you will never ever hear the end of that crap for the next 60+ years. yeah that's what I want to hear in 2020 when Brady is sipping champagne with BB on some yacht and we hear ESPN 50 brag about it as the Jets go 18-1, win a super bowl their second in a row, but we still here, "But the Pats went 19-0 in 2007." You don't realize the magnitude of the first team ever to go 19-0.

The fins went 17-0 30+ years ago and we still hear it. This Pats team is far worse than them and spiteful, we'd hear it for the next 100 years. Heck our great grand children will hear about this great 19-0 stupid team.

The year sucks but you just don't comprehend what a 19-0 season from this Patriots team would mean. This season will never end for most of our lives if they go undefeated. Giants win and you hear crap for a year and then it's forgotten. They might bring up crap again, but in 2009 if they are just avg once again, it's just not the same.

When a team goes 19-0 and no other team has gone 19-0 before, you will never ever hear the end of that crap for the next 60+ years. yeah that's what I want to hear in 2020 when Brady is sipping champagne with BB on some yacht and we hear ESPN 50 brag about it as the Jets go 18-1, win a super bowl their second in a row, but we still here, "But the Pats went 19-0 in 2007." You don't realize the magnitude of the first team ever to go 19-0.

The fins went 17-0 30+ years ago and we still hear it. This Pats team is far worse than them and spiteful, we'd hear it for the next 100 years. Heck our great grand children will hear about this great 19-0 stupid team.

I understand all that. The bigger problem is listening to the Giants fans in 10 years talking about how they beat the 18 and 0 unbeatable Patriots.

That would actually be far more painful for me personally. But it doesn't matter. The Pats won't lose.

If it comes down to the Pats or Giants I think Jets fans have to root for the Giants. The Pats are the division rival and have been sh*tting on us for years. I'm so sick and tired of seeing Tom Brady live the perfect life winning Super Bowls, going 16-0 and banging supermodels.

and dont forget our team will be thrown into it because of us ratting them out for spygate.

this is all our fault. if mangini kept his mouth shut. if we stop a 108yd kickoff to start the 2nd half. if we continued to dominate the giants like we did in the 1st half, we wouldnt be where we are today.

Archived