Brady seen in what appears to be walking

SoFlaJets

The NFL quickly came out with a statement claiming the Jets had done nothing wrong because they wanted the whole thing to go away. Just like they destroyed all tapes that BB handed over. When in fact the Jets filmed with out sides and a roof over the camera as stated in the NFL handbook.

Someone would have to be pretty naive to believe all teams havent taped signals at one time or another. Jimmy Johnson admitted to taping signals in Dallas, He also stated that the Colts OL Coach was the best in the business at taping signals.

Rumor has it that NE had video of the Jets taping signals in Foxboro when NY wonlast year.

Did all those teams that you mention videotape after the NFL edict last year;)

Yes, the Jets did videotape last season at Foxboro. From the stands. Which, as I understand it, was perfectly legal.

What I found curious, was your venacular that the Jets "cheated" when doing any of these things. What you are in essence then doing is admitting that the Pats in fact "cheated.

That is interesting. Not ALL Pat fans have concluded that. i was driving at that more than anything.

Archived