Brady seen in what appears to be walking

SoFlaJets

Brady seen in what appears to be walking cast

Associated Press

Updated: January 22, 2008, 12:21 AM EST 643 comments RSS digg blog email print NEW YORK (AP) - Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was photographed Monday with what appears to be walking cast on his right foot.

The Boston Herald and Boston Globe had the photos - credited to infphoto.com - on their Web sites. A video of Brady walking with a slight limp from an SUV to girlfriend Gisele Bundchen's apartment in New York is available on TMZ.com.

The Patriots beat San Diego 21-12 on Sunday and play the New York Giants in the Super Bowl in two weeks.

"Ah, you know, there's always bumps and bruises. I'll be ready for the Super Bowl," Brady said Monday during his weekly radio appearance on WEEI - before the photo and video emerged - when asked if his leg was injured. "I'm not worried about that. I'm not missing this one. I'd have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It's nothing serious."

Patriots spokesman Stacey James wrote in an e-mail to the AP late Monday night that the team had no comment on the photos.

Brady threw three interceptions against the Chargers in one of the worst performances of what has been a record-breaking season for him. Brady has started in 124 consecutive games, the third longest streak by a quarterback in NFL history.

Brady seen in what appears to be walking cast

Associated Press

Updated: January 22, 2008, 12:21 AM EST 643 comments RSS digg blog email print NEW YORK (AP) - Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was photographed Monday with what appears to be walking cast on his right foot.

The Boston Herald and Boston Globe had the photos - credited to infphoto.com - on their Web sites. A video of Brady walking with a slight limp from an SUV to girlfriend Gisele Bundchen's apartment in New York is available on TMZ.com.

The Patriots beat San Diego 21-12 on Sunday and play the New York Giants in the Super Bowl in two weeks.

"Ah, you know, there's always bumps and bruises. I'll be ready for the Super Bowl," Brady said Monday during his weekly radio appearance on WEEI - before the photo and video emerged - when asked if his leg was injured. "I'm not worried about that. I'm not missing this one. I'd have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It's nothing serious."

Patriots spokesman Stacey James wrote in an e-mail to the AP late Monday night that the team had no comment on the photos.

Brady threw three interceptions against the Chargers in one of the worst performances of what has been a record-breaking season for him. Brady has started in 124 consecutive games, the third longest streak by a quarterback in NFL history.

It's on the cover of the NY Post. It is a boot for immobility.

After every TD, Brady runs down the field to congratulate the reciever or he does the leap, slap arse, whatever celebration, with a lineman. From what I could see, he didn't do much of that during the game - and I don't think it was because he played like poop (which he did). He was hurt. You could see it on his face.

He'll be fine though. It's not the first time either. Remember 2001? Hurt against Pitt in the Champ game. Two weeks later, the TB legend is born.

He'll be fine though. It's not the first time either. Remember 2001? Hurt against Pitt in the Champ game. Two weeks later, the TB legend is born.

Yep, I was going to say that too. I believe he was even in a walking cast back then too.

Yep, I was going to say that too. I believe he was even in a walking cast back then too.

If I remember, that cast looked far more ominous than the one he was sporting last night.

There are several local pre-game, post-game, mid-week, w/e Pats shows - where you see interviews and lockerroom reaction stuff. Anyway, Tom Brady always does a post-game thingy (more detailed than the one you see on ESPN) - and he was just not right. You could see it on his face. No jokes. No nothing. Not Brady like.

I'll tell you, the one guy that always crack me up is Matt Light. Kind of twisted, very quick-witted, funny, sarcastic, a prankster. He'd fit right in here at Jetnation.

If I remember, that cast looked far more ominous than the one he was sporting last night.

There are several local pre-game, post-game, mid-week, w/e Pats shows - where you see interviews and lockerroom reaction stuff. Anyway, Tom Brady always does a post-game thingy (more detailed than the one you see on ESPN) - and he was just not right. You could see it on his face. No jokes. No nothing. Not Brady like.

I'll tell you, the one guy that always crack me up is Matt Light. Kind of twisted, very quick-witted, funny, sarcastic, a prankster. He'd fit right in here at Jetnation.

That's weird. The press conference I saw with him after the game he seemed to be his normal self. Smiling and all that stuff. I agree with Matt Light. That guy has a future as an analyst.

Damn, 19 - 0 doesnt look so good. Brady has a swole foot.

Larry Johnson had a swole foot and he wound up on IR.

Can't be 19 -0 when your team Cheated ........Plain and Simple

I hope the G-Men stomp Bradys' ass into the turf ala Joe Theisman ,Then he can really walk around with a brace on his whole leg.

I have a swole foot ,I have a swole foot.....I broke my little head ....... what a Biatch

Well , the previously 18 games really mean nothing now. That is the past.

The Patriots season comes down to one game. Lose this game and teh season is not a success.

Correct, Pats fans?

Oh hell yeah.

The Patriots do not want to be labeled "that" team.

"That" team that went 16-0 during the regular season, was 18-0 going to the Superbowl only to lose the title.

The Patriots do not want to be "that" 18-1 team that did not win the Superbowl title. Especially, with all their "susposed" obstacles (i.e Dallas, Green Bay and Indianapolis) falling by the hands of other teams.

Should the Giants do it, that would be a hell of an accomplishment beating a 13 win, 14 win and 18 win team on the way to the title.

Run this by me again, how did the Jets cheat?

I can't believe a Pats fan will pick this argument, now.

Let's see if he bites ;)

The NFL quickly came out with a statement claiming the Jets had done nothing wrong because they wanted the whole thing to go away. Just like they destroyed all tapes that BB handed over. When in fact the Jets filmed with out sides and a roof over the camera as stated in the NFL handbook.

Someone would have to be pretty naive to believe all teams havent taped signals at one time or another. Jimmy Johnson admitted to taping signals in Dallas, He also stated that the Colts OL Coach was the best in the business at taping signals.

Rumor has it that NE had video of the Jets taping signals in Foxboro when NY wonlast year.

Archived