The Championship Diarrhies (Part 2: NYG @ GB)

onemanswarm

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers

5:11 p.m (CST) Fox is broadcasting their pregame show from Lambeau Field, even though the wind chill is witch t*ts. Howie Long kisses up to the crowd in an Elmer Fudd-inspired trapper hat, while Jimmy Johnson uses a headband to turn his hair into a silky gray umbrella. Curt Menefee eschews protective head gear, even though he has even less hair than Bradshaw. Speaking of Bradshaw, he sports a headband under his felt cap, a combination which makes him look old. Really old. Like, he looks like he's about to start talking to me about Quaker Oats and diabetes old.

5:35 Brett Favre takes the field, turning my wife's birth canal into a Tidal Wave gum commercial. An audible whoosh can be heard over the bar noise.

5:42 Holy crap! Did I say that Terry Bradshaw looked old?! He's got nothing on Bart Starr, who shows up to the coin toss looking like the turtle that used to race Bugs Bunny.

5:44 The NFC Championship game is officially underw...awww. Premature teejaculation. I hate when that happens.

5:46 The Packers have some early success, running Favre out of the pocket on naked bootlegs. Naked bootleg. If not for football, the combination of those two words would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

5:55 I continue to order strange drinks, including one of my own design called a moosec0ck. Mix equal parts J

great write swarmy. I luved it all but the rootin for the pats part

thanks for both reports........ priceless

It's hardly ideal, but I'm somewhat desensitized to all the Pat-love. What never ceases to chap my @ss is having to hear from Mercury freaking Morris every year. I want him and his friends stripped of their final shred of relevance before they all start dying off. Or maybe I'm just asking for forty more years of the same sh*t from an even bigger group of jagoffs.

It's hardly ideal, but I'm somewhat desensitized to all the Pat-love. What never ceases to chap my @ss is having to hear from Mercury freaking Morris every year. I want him and his friends stripped of their final shred of relevance before they all start dying off. Or maybe I'm just asking for forty more years of the same sh*t from an even bigger group of jagoffs.

Did you hear him yesterday? He said if the Patriots won then they would be the 2nd. greatest team ever because the Dolphins did it first. :rl: He's like that kid that everyone knows who keeps changing the rules to the game until he wins.

Archived