David Ball hopes he's found a home.

NYjet10

http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/posts/398-david-ball-hopes-he-s-found-a-home

"I like when people know who I am," Ball said, proudly but not ****ily, adding of his video exposure, "It's nice. It definitely showed that people were impressed with some of the plays I was making in the preseason.

wow. newyorkjets.com doesnt censor C0CKILY but jetnation does....

and yes, thats all I got out of this story. Dont unpack your bags David.

I well remember last years East West Shrine Game . David Ball put on a clinic. He caught EVERY pass throw his way. He was like a huge magnet grabbing pieces of metal. If JMac had his hands he wouldn't be worrying about being cut during the off season.

"Yeah, I think it's a good fit for me," he said of the Jets. "I really like the offense, I really like the coaching staff. Obviously, I've got to stay healthy. It's a crazy game, it s a crazy business. There's going to be a lot of new faces probably next year, so who knows what's going to happen? But with how they do things here, it's definitely a situation that I like."

Translation: "This team is a good fit for me because they basically only have 2 legitimate NFL WR's on the roster. They also seem to acquire like no one in the off-season. So I only have to really compete with guys as equally unqualified as myself. Cha-ching!"

Archived