Fantastic Four Movie

Verde

Not so Fantastic.

Dare I say <long pause> TomShane was r-r-r-right.

right handed maybe... as for being correct.. OY.. one thing is certain ..he has NO fashion sense... i think when he saw the extra small on that tee shirt...his mind was thinking of another part of his anatomy.. :lol:

Not so Fantastic.

Dare I say <long pause> TomShane was r-r-r-right.

right handed maybe... as for being correct.. OY.. one thing is certain ..he has NO fashion sense... i think when he saw the extra small on that tee shirt...his mind was thinking of another part of his anatomy.. :lol:

I saw it last night and I thought it was pretty good. Not a great flick, but definately a fun summer movie to catch. I thought the action sequences were good, and the cast did a pretty solid job (however I think the Dr Doom character could have been a bit more developed). I am not a follower of the F4, but after seeing the movie I am a bit more inclined to read some of the comics

OH yeah Johnny Storm may be the Human Torch but Jessica Alba is on FIRE

I saw it last night and I thought it was pretty good. Not a great flick, but definately a fun summer movie to catch. I thought the action sequences were good, and the cast did a pretty solid job (however I think the Dr Doom character could have been a bit more developed). I am not a follower of the F4, but after seeing the movie I am a bit more inclined to read some of the comics

I'm just glad I caught a matinee showing! :lol:

Go in with low expectations and you'll be entertained.

BTW, Jessica Alba is hot and all but...

4_1740892.jpg

I'm just glad I caught a matinee showing! :lol:

Go in with low expectations and you'll be entertained.

BTW, Jessica Alba is hot and all but...

4_1740892.jpg

I saw it last night and I thought it was pretty good. Not a great flick, but definately a fun summer movie to catch. I thought the action sequences were good, and the cast did a pretty solid job (however I think the Dr Doom character could have been a bit more developed).

My thoughts as well. A lot of people forget why it became "THE WORLDS GREATEST COMICS MAGAZINE" to begin with. It was always a situation comedy with Super-Heroes having normally human delemas. That was half the fun of the book.

And that was what was so fun about the movie. It's about FAMILY & less about the POWERS!

That's one of the reasons that it took so long to bring it into production.

I also have to agree - the only MAJOR flaw to the movie - was casting Julian McMahon as Dr. Doom. As we all left the movie, someone kept asking if the "Charmed One's" were going to be in the sequel?

I mean after all, once he puts on the mask, he sounded & acted more like John Delancy's "Q" than the very character that was the inspiration for "DARTH VADER!"

I can hardly wait for the sequel!

Jessica Alba in those outfits may be reason enough for me to go see it...
Yeah, but those cartoon scetchings of Susan Reid were even better. Shame about the reviews, not that I'd have watched it. That was by far the best comic series ever.

My thoughts as well. A lot of people forget why it became "THE WORLDS GREATEST COMICS MAGAZINE" to begin with. It was always a situation comedy with Super-Heroes having normally human delemas. That was half the fun of the book.

And that was what was so fun about the movie. It's about FAMILY & less about the POWERS!

That's one of the reasons that it took so long to bring it into production.

I also have to agree - the only MAJOR flaw to the movie - was casting Julian McMahon as Dr. Doom. As we all left the movie, someone kept asking if the "Charmed One's" were going to be in the sequel?

I mean after all, once he puts on the mask, he sounded & acted more like John Delancy's "Q" than the very character that was the inspiration for "DARTH VADER!"

I can hardly wait for the sequel!

I am looking forward to the sequel as well.

Did you notice Stan Lee's cameo? It's always fun to spot him in the Marvel Movies...he has to show up somewhere in each one

Archived