There's nothing wrong with Bradys leg!!

PETROCK

There is definitely something wrong with Brady's ankle - hurt during a third qtr sack against SD. That said, I doubt it's anything that will hinder his performance this Sunday.

there is nothing wrong with the dude, he has a slight tweak

It is all about Brady wanting all the attention all the time!

there is nothing wrong with the dude, he has a slight tweak

It is all about Brady wanting all the attention all the time!

Brady IS banged-up. A lot of players are banged up right now. The reason this is getting so much attention is because he is super, duper Tom - the GQ guy with the impeccable resume who is dating the super, duper model. If you're sick of it - and I am - blame the media. I always do;)

That said - BB is loving this! Randy Moss's attorney was in FLA yesterday responding to the court-ordered restraining order. Hear about that? Didn't think so.

How 'bout the pressure of going undefeated? A possible 19-0? That's 'gotta weigh on the team, right? Hear 'bout that much? Um, not so much.

Hey, hear 'bout Tom's ankle? Did you check out TMZ? Thought so!

Brady IS banged-up. A lot of players are banged up right now. The reason this is getting so much attention is because he is super, duper Tom - the GQ guy with the impeccable resume who is dating the super, duper model. If you're sick of it - and I am - blame the media. I always do;)

That said - BB is loving this! Randy Moss's attorney was in FLA yesterday responding to the court-ordered restraining order. Hear about that? Didn't think so.

How 'bout the pressure of going undefeated? A possible 19-0? That's 'gotta weigh on the team, right? Hear 'bout that much? Um, not so much.

Hey, hear 'bout Tom's ankle? Did you check out TMZ? Thought so!

Chickp you have to be hit to get banged up!! Brady should be in Outstanding

shape;)

I heard that restraining order got pushed out, no issue to Moss here

they have already played game, heard it on Herd pats win 34-20, no need

to actually watch it now. 17-10 at half... brady 3 tds and 1 pick

Imagine if Golden boy played with texans last few years, would he be out

of rehab by now??

what is TMZ?

Chickp you have to be hit to get banged up!! Brady should be in Outstanding

shape;)

I heard that restraining order got pushed out, no issue to Moss here

they have already played game, heard it on Herd pats win 34-20, no need

to actually watch it now. 17-10 at half... brady 3 tds and 1 pick

Imagine if Golden boy played with texans last few years, would he be out

of rehab by now??

what is TMZ?

Third Quarter - SD - some big dude landed on his ankle during a sack.

Give up the holding crap already.

Third Quarter - SD - some big dude landed on his ankle during a sack.

Give up the holding crap already.

what holding crap, not a mention of it

Herd said game is over, so i do not have to watch it now

BTW Carey is reffing game same ref as Gints game wk17, expect very few

penalties called

what holding crap, not a mention of it

Herd said game is over, so i do not have to watch it now

BTW Carey is reffing game same ref as Gints game wk17, expect very few

penalties called

I thought Carey was supposed to be one of the best Ref's in the NFL. You got a beef with this too? Jeezus, dude, go on vacation already!

What/Who is Herd?

It will be a close, well played game after the first 5 minutes when everyones jitters will show. You "heard" that from me. :)

It's a psyche out!!!

That's Bradys & BBs MO to get an advantage of their opponent any way possible, whether it's videotaping an opponents sideline during a game or faking an injury.

Bring it!! :box:

brady is hurt & hurt bad. the injury is in that spot on the ankle where it gets progressively worse & worse. no way he even suits up for sundays game. I'm surprised they wasted money on a plane ticket for him

I thought Carey was supposed to be one of the best Ref's in the NFL. You got a beef with this too? Jeezus, dude, go on vacation already!

What/Who is Herd?

It will be a close, well played game after the first 5 minutes when everyones jitters will show. You "heard" that from me. :)

if i had a choice of a ref that calls too many penalties or none at all, from

a fan's view i will take the one who let's them play

From a Gint's view they could do bettah, they need a ref willing to call a penalty vs evil empire, read the seymore article on espn and you will catch

my drift.

Colin Cowherd had all the bigtime Vegas Playa's break down game and predict

score by qtr and predict stats.

Yes Vacation time in 3 weeks and therapist predicts golf for afo in ft myers

best news of the week;)

if i had a choice of a ref that calls too many penalties or none at all, from

a fan's view i will take the one who let's them play

From a Gint's view they could do bettah, they need a ref willing to call a penalty vs evil empire, read the seymore article on espn and you will catch

my drift.

Colin Cowherd had all the bigtime Vegas Playa's break down game and predict

score by qtr and predict stats.

Yes Vacation time in 3 weeks and therapist predicts golf for afo in ft myers

best news of the week;)

You're a degenerate gambler, eh? Makes sense. Blame everyone else for your losses....:)

Read the Seymour article. I see nothing wrong with gaining a competitive edge. This is old school football. I bet the Steel curtain never intimidated. Oh, Klecko never did. Gastineau. All those guys. Chior boys, all of 'em. :rolleyes:

Jets fans are frustrated. I get it. I would be too. Honestly, if I saw a division foe - from Boston - winning all the time I'd hate their guts too. One SB, cool. Three...maybe four? No.

Ft. Myers? Three Weeks? Are you a secret member of Red Sox Nation?

You're a degenerate gambler, eh? Makes sense. Blame everyone else for your losses....:)

Read the Seymour article. I see nothing wrong with gaining a competitive edge. This is old school football. I bet the Steel curtain never intimidated. Oh, Klecko never did. Gastineau. All those guys. Chior boys, all of 'em. :rolleyes:

Jets fans are frustrated. I get it. I would be too. Honestly, if I saw a division foe - from Boston - winning all the time I'd hate their guts too. One SB, cool. Three...maybe four? No.

Ft. Myers? Three Weeks? Are you a secret member of Red Sox Nation?

Yes I'm Dice K's biggest Fan:jawdrop:

Archived