Jets | Nugent Ready to be Scrutinized

Smizzy

Interesting thing I just found. You know who was second in the NFL in touchbacks on kickoffs last season? Your very own Mikah Knorr. Perhaps Nugent won't even be sniffing the field on kickoffs.

He got those in Denver, right? Touchbacks are over-rated. As long as Nugent makes his FG's it doesn't matter if he only kicks it to the five.

He got those in Denver, right? Touchbacks are over-rated. As long as Nugent makes his FG's it doesn't matter if he only kicks it to the five.

AHA!!! Good point. I totally forgot he was playing up in Denver last season.

AHA!!! Good point. I totally forgot he was playing up in Denver last season.

interesting, alk.

I've heard some people saying Nugent might be too small to handle both kickoffs and field goals, which is obviously bull****, but still, if we have a capable kickoff guy in Knorr, why risk injury to our young kicker?

interesting, alk.

I've heard some people saying Nugent might be too small to handle both kickoffs and field goals, which is obviously bull****, but still, if we have a capable kickoff guy in Knorr, why risk injury to our young kicker?

Archived