JetsInsider Mods

Smizzy

Do me a favor....Tell your boss over there to remove me from his mailing list please....Ive requested to be removed from his newsletter and site updates the last 4 times i recieved one.

I find it very amusing that i follow the link on the bottom and send e-mail requesting no more e-mails yet,i still get them everyday.

Im banned from JI ,why would you continue to send me your trash thru my E-mail?

Do me a favor and run back to the skipper over there and tell him to please remove my name and e-mail address from his mailing list.

Do me a favor....Tell your boss over there to remove me from his mailing list please....Ive requested to be removed from his newsletter and site updates the last 4 times i recieved one.

I find it very amusing that i follow the link on the bottom and send e-mail requesting no more e-mails yet,i still get them everyday.

Im banned from JI ,why would you continue to send me your trash thru my E-mail?

Do me a favor and run back to the skipper over there and tell him to please remove my name and e-mail address from his mailing list.

I think we should make Smizzy the US Ambassador to North Korea. I think he would sweet talk Kim Jong Il into just, you know, giving up those nukes. I can already see them playing croquet together on the Great Lawn.

"According to our records, you have requested Jets Insider.com Communications by email. If you have received this email in error, or would like to change your Jets Insider.com mail options, contact us at mail@jetsinsider.com. "

Im requested he stop 4 times...yet he hasn't.

Why would you send out E-mails to banned members?

I think we should make Smizzy the US Ambassador to North Korea. I think he would sweet talk Kim Jong Il into just, you know, giving up those nukes. I can already see them playing croquet together on the Great Lawn.

"According to our records, you have requested Jets Insider.com Communications by email. If you have received this email in error, or would like to change your Jets Insider.com mail options, contact us at mail@jetsinsider.com. "

I dunno. I E-mail our banned members all the time, but it's just to say:

Dear Banned Member,

HAHAHAHAHAA You can't see me. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. GOD it's great in here at JetNation. Today we had Adam Sandler sign up, and then Vida Guerra is appearing at a JetNation toga party this weekend (at an undisclosed location---unless you're a MEMBER!) HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Oh, oh, oh, then we had Joe Namath visit our chatroom and he revealed a HUGE secret about Super Bowl III! Wanna know what it is? I CAN'T TELL YA! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA! OH, btw, Terry Bradway says 'Hi'. Yeah, he has a regular segment with us called 'Tuesdays With Terry' where he drops some inside scoops on us. I had no idea that we were about to make a HUGE trade for...ooops! Can't tell ya! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Anyway, I'm GLAD you're banned! Eat SH*T! HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA!

Signed,

TomShane

JetNation Banner Guy

I dunno. I E-mail our banned members all the time, but it's just to say:

Dear Banned Member,

HAHAHAHAHAA You can't see me. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. GOD it's great in here at JetNation. Today we had Adam Sandler sign up, and then Vida Guerra is appearing at a JetNation toga party this weekend (at an undisclosed location---unless you're a MEMBER!) HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Oh, oh, oh, then we had Joe Namath visit our chatroom and he revealed a HUGE secret about Super Bowl III! Wanna know what it is? I CAN'T TELL YA! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA! OH, btw, Terry Bradway says 'Hi'. Yeah, he has a regular segment with us called 'Tuesdays With Terry' where he drops some inside scoops on us. I had no idea that we were about to make a HUGE trade for...ooops! Can't tell ya! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Anyway, I'm GLAD you're banned! Eat SH*T! HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA!

Signed,

TomShane

JetNation Banner Guy

Im asking you to do me a favor so it doesn't get turned into a internation incedent.

You here to help or to cause trouble fat boy?

Whos Fat? I didnt know that the gym made me fat. Now I have to find a way out of this damn contract with the gym. :x

Seriously, Send Sooth an email. Im sure he will remove you from the mailing list.

Im asking you to do me a favor so it doesn't get turned into a internation incedent.

You here to help or to cause trouble fat boy?

Whos Fat? I didnt know that the gym made me fat. Now I have to find a way out of this damn contract with the gym. :x

Seriously, Send Sooth an email. Im sure he will remove you from the mailing list.

I did...i sent him 4 emials.

I did...i sent him 4 emials.

Send him another with Mailing list in the subject line. He gets several hundred emails every day. Add the word URGENT to make sure its noticable.

Jon, he never returns my E-mails either. I'm starting to take it personally. I ask him if he'd be interested in letting us buy your contract out so you can mod here but the man is a ROCK. He will not budge. Damn you, Jetman, you must have the softest lips this side of the Mississippi.

Send him another with Mailing list in the subject line. He gets several hundred emails every day. Add the word URGENT to make sure its noticable.

Jon, he never returns my E-mails either. I'm starting to take it personally. I ask him if he'd be interested in letting us buy your contract out so you can mod here but the man is a ROCK. He will not budge. Damn you, Jetman, you must have the softest lips this side of the Mississippi.

Thanks but no thanks. I like Jetsinsider.com.

As a matter of fact, I have a No Trade Clause in my contract. I like you guys and gals, but JI will always be my home.

Thanks but no thanks. I like Jetsinsider.com.

As a matter of fact, I have a No Trade Clause in my contract. I like you guys and gals, but JI will always be my home.

Yeah Jon, I was meaning to speak to you about that. The Jets front office sent this back to me. I was wondering if you knew anything about it.

Dear Mr. Gameface,

Thank you for your recent letter. Unfortunately, even though you are, as you claim, a "representative of JetNation.com," and even though the "many thousands of posters" there would like to see "big-tittied cheerleaders," we will not be able to accomodate your request. We thank you and your website, JetNation.com, for your support.

Sincerely,

Doug Smith

Media Envoy

P.S. And tell "Maxman" he will get that link over my dead body.

Archived