JetsInsider Mods

Smizzy

Yeah Jon, I was meaning to speak to you about that. The Jets front office sent this back to me. I was wondering if you knew anything about it.

Dear Mr. Gameface,

Thank you for your recent letter. Unfortunately, even though you are, as you claim, a "representative of JetNation.com," and even though the "many thousands of posters" there would like to see "big-tittied cheerleaders," we will not be able to accomodate your request. We thank you and your website, JetNation.com, for your support.

Sincerely,

Doug Smith

Media Envoy

P.S. And tell "Maxman" he will get that link over my dead body.

Yeah Jon, I was meaning to speak to you about that. The Jets front office sent this back to me. I was wondering if you knew anything about it.

Dear Mr. Gameface,

Thank you for your recent letter. Unfortunately, even though you are, as you claim, a "representative of JetNation.com," and even though the "many thousands of posters" there would like to see "big-tittied cheerleaders," we will not be able to accomodate your request. We thank you and your website, JetNation.com, for your support.

Sincerely,

Doug Smith

Media Envoy

=D>=D>=D>

Dear Mr. Gameface,

Sincerely,

Doug Smith

Media Envoy

=D>=D>=D>

Archived