Jets interested in T Flozell Adams

jetfan4hire

More arrogant than blind. In '06 Mangini had pretty much no choice he had to start Robertson at Nose after he'd passed up Ngata and Watson in the draft. After the '06 season Mangini let all the media acclaim get to his head and was probably convinced D-Rob was his NT for the future.

There is no point to watching next year's games if the Jets don't do something serious about solving the NT problem. Do you want to watch Pouha/Mosely get slaughtered on a weekly basis next year? I don't.

From one Pete to another, we are in TOTAL agreement. Most coaches use the scheme that best fits the personel they have. Not Mangini! Arrogant? as you stated? Yeah at this point I'd have to use that word too. They have/had a great 4/3 MLB in Vilma who's talents have been wasted the past 2 years. Thank God for both us AND him they are finally thinking of trading him. This defense , as you've stated, is doomed without a legit NFL NT. End of story.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Just like Doug Jolley. Ugh. With the 25th pick in the draft, the NYJets select...a third-string TE on the Raiders whose first & second-string TE's suck, a kicker, and a RB with a thyroid condition.

Good grief.

That draft pretty much sealed the deal on Hermy. That was really the beginning of the end for him and Bradway.

Yes. Just like Doug Jolley. Ugh. With the 25th pick in the draft, the NYJets select...a third-string TE on the Raiders whose first & second-string TE's suck, a kicker, and a RB with a thyroid condition.

Good grief.

Don't forget the drunk fighting woman puncher at cornerback who can't play corner, but is an awesome punt and kick returner, except for the fact that he muffs or fumbles two out of every three punts!

I wouldn't cry over a 3-man line of Ellis/Moore - Rogers - Coleman for a year & then dump/trade Ellis next year.

This would be a fine development for the Jets. And this is without having discussed the first round pick. They could use all four guys in four man fronts, too. Moore can play inside and outside in a 3-4, I'm sure.

Good grief.

Hey, at least we got Kerry Rhodes.

Miller was another terrible choice though IMO.

Archived