Ty Law back to Pats possible

faba

He could come back as a safety, I suppose. I actually think he's be good at it. I just think he's still looking for some real cake, as a DB, and he won't get it in NE.

Have you seen the guy lately? Too many Herm bbq's.

Safety? He can't hit....also he was @ the Boston (Celtics) game last night.

He could come back as a safety, I suppose. I actually think he's be good at it. I just think he's still looking for some real cake, as a DB, and he won't get it in NE.

Have you seen the guy lately? Too many Herm bbq's.

it would be a good signing for New England Garb-what I always liked about Ty Law is he's one of the few defensive backs in the game that can CATCH a friggin football-when he gets his hands on a ball he catches it 90% of the time

Safety? He can't hit....also he was @ the Boston (Celtics) game last night.

What? The Ty Law I remember can hit just fine.

He's in Boston because he's taking part in a pro-athlete business seminar at Harvard. He was also on TV last night - Celts pre-game - talking about how Boston will always be #1 in his heart - he would welcome a return - blah, blah, blah. He's setting the table - meaning he's marketing his wares to the open market. They guy is definitely not stupid. Out of shape a little, yes. ;)

What? The Ty Law I remember can hit just fine.

He's in Boston because he's taking part in a pro-athlete business seminar at Harvard. He was also on TV last night - Celts pre-game - talking about how Boston will always be #1 in his heart - he would welcome a return - blah, blah, blah. He's setting the table - meaning he's marketing his wares to the open market. They guy is definitely not stupid. Out of shape a little, yes. ;)

yea but really who worries about Law being a little out of shape at this time of year-he is a hall of famer and has a great work ethic when the bullets are flying ya know? And....Belichick isn't a ball breaker with the players he knows he can trust-especially the veterans-always liked that about him-he doesn't kill his players to prove how tough of a coach he is-

holy **** did I just say something nice about Bill Belichick? What happened to SFJ and where is the real one-must have been abducted overnight listening to Coast to Coast with George Noory

Archived