McFadden = bad character ?

jales22

As much as good character counts in NFL draft evaluations, you just know Darren McFadden's 4.33 40-yard dash speed matters far more than the speed in which he fathered illegitimate children.

Run DMC allegedly has two baby mamas in-waiting and another two waiting on DNA results. Yes, it's a sign that McFadden is incredibly irresponsible, but it does not mean he has trouble exploiting holes in a defense.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7850370?MSNHPHMA

At least he's not Travis Henry - 9 kids with 9 different moms.

As much as good character counts in NFL draft evaluations, you just know Darren McFadden's 4.33 40-yard dash speed matters far more than the speed in which he fathered illegitimate children.

Run DMC allegedly has two baby mamas in-waiting and another two waiting on DNA results. Yes, it's a sign that McFadden is incredibly irresponsible, but it does not mean he has trouble exploiting holes in a defense.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7850370?MSNHPHMA

At least he's not Travis Henry - 9 kids with 9 different moms.

maybe instead of aborting the child, they could just abort the father?

What's the big deal ? He's going to be a big millionaire soon.

He loves sex, but who the hell doesn't ?

It's not that he loves sex, it's that he's irresponsible. It's a sign of his character, but honestly, if he performs on the field it's not a big deal. However, I still don't see why his 4.33 is such a focal point; mendenhal ran in the 4.4s and had the best 20 yard shuttle weighing 15 pounds more, now that's impressive.

It's not that he loves sex, it's that he's irresponsible. It's a sign of his character, but honestly, if he performs on the field it's not a big deal. However, I still don't see why his 4.33 is such a focal point; mendenhal ran in the 4.4s and had the best 20 yard shuttle weighing 15 pounds more, now that's impressive.

in 12 months, people will look at mendenhall as the next great back...not DMC. Can you imagine barry sanders or walter payton in the combine? They'd flourish in the cone/shuttle drills, but probably not so hot in the 40. I can't think of any top five running back in history that was considered blazing fast (compared to CB's and WR's anyway).

Maybe Dickerson?

I have to agree, but what he does off the field is his business. Unless of course, he's taking a risk with his health. Someone mentioned Travis Henry and his 5624545 kids and his drug abuse, somehow he manages to stay on the field.

I don't care how many kids the guy has. He'll be paying big bucks for them soon enough.

What I care about is 15 Fumbles. That is just unacceptable.

That was in college. How many will there in the NFL? Guys are trained to rip the fall out every play. I don't want to gamble with this kid.

in 12 months, people will look at mendenhall as the next great back...not DMC. Can you imagine barry sanders or walter payton in the combine? They'd flourish in the cone/shuttle drills, but probably not so hot in the 40. I can't think of any top five running back in history that was considered blazing fast (compared to CB's and WR's anyway).

Maybe Dickerson?

Tiki Barber said he became a better runner when he learned to slow down and not run so fast! He sad being a RB is not about speed! It's about having patience.

Not sure if i made that clear, but that was my point. I fully expect him to be the best 34 ILB this year and in my opinion he outperformed patrick willis this past year. I personally feel willis is a better all around linebacker, but that harris will always be a better 34.

Agree!

I think we still need to have a dominant NT in order for that to happen tho.

Archived