Scenarios for DROB

PantyHose&Furs

I've been tracking the goings on all day and am waiting for the Faneca signing to really celebrate.

Jenkins was an exciting pick up...getting Faneca put the icing as far as knocking down two big needs.

I can use some help though...what are we looking for in return for DROB if we move him?

Possibly a starting CB or a #2 WR. We need to unload his salary.

3rd round pick.

Edit...the more I think about it, the more I realize that a 3rd rounder has almost no chance. DEN is really the only suitor on the market right now. They know w will have to cut him, so why wouldn't they just wait it out? The only team I could possibly see interested in DRob is DET now that Rodgers is gone.

I honestly would rather restructure his contract and try him as a DE, I think we will be productive there.

Or better yet restructure and use him along with Jenkins when we play in our 4-3 front. Additionally we can use him as a reserve DE and NT. You could get him into about 60%-70% of the plays on the season but we need to restructure his deal.

Or better yet restructure and use him along with Jenkins when we play in our 4-3 front. Additionally we can use him as a reserve DE and NT. You could get him into about 60%-70% of the plays on the season but we need to restructure his deal.

Put yourself in DRob's shoes. Why in the world would he be willing to restructure? He's due 11mil. He's going to get paid decent money on the open market to play in a system that suits him better which puts him in a better position for future contracts. There is no chance in hell his agent would let him restructure. If he did then Dwayne should fire his ass immediately.

Put yourself in DRob's shoes. Why in the world would he be willing to restructure? He's due 11mil. He's going to get paid decent money on the open market to play in a system that suits him better. There is no chance in hell his agent would let him restructure. If he did then Dwayne should fire his ass immediately.

I don't know the details of his contract. What I do know is that restructuring is possible no matter what the situation. It would just be a matter of turning that 11 million into signing bonus money and addidng some dollars and years. It would give him guarenteed money and lower his cap figure. He is a 26 year old DT that can help us.

Mangini stubbornly stuck to the 3-4 for 2 years with inadequate personnel. Now that he made a trade for a real NT he will go to the 4-3?

He had worse personel in a 4-3 than a 3-4. He would have never been able to stop the run in a 4-3 or rush the passer. Atleast a 3-4 confuses blocking assignments and makes your inadequet personel more eefective.

Archived