CALL 911

Barton

LOL. JBF would have had a field day with you guys for speaking way too soon.

Sox showed some heart.

Good w/end for Yanks and their fans....Congrats.

Where's the Pedro threads? Big win for Mets today.

Joe Torre is lucky that Mariano is Mariano ... any other man on the planet loses that game in the 9th once the snowball picked up steam ... ONLY MARIANO can take that kind of momentum, verses a team like Boston, and KILL IT

NO OTHER MAN ON THE PLANET WINS THAT GAME ... NONE

But had Torre done what he should have done ... Mariano to START the 9th ... and I called it BEFORE the 9th inning started ... this game would NOT have been such a nail biter

Torre gave the Red Sox the ONE THING you never wanna give the Red Sox when you have them down ... HOPE

That's what he gave them when they DID NOT see Mariano on the hill to start the 9th ... HOPE ... and if not for the Greatness of Mariano Rivera, that decision would have KILLED TORRE

Joe Torre is lucky that Mariano is Mariano ... any other man on the planet loses that game in the 9th once the snowball picked up steam ... ONLY MARIANO can take that kind of momentum, verses a team like Boston, and KILL IT

NO OTHER MAN ON THE PLANET WINS THAT GAME ... NONE

But had Torre done what he should have done ... Mariano to START the 9th ... and I called it BEFORE the 9th inning started ... this game would NOT have been such a nail biter

Torre gave the Red Sox the ONE THING you never wanna give the Red Sox when you have them down ... HOPE

That's what he gave them when they DID NOT see Mariano on the hill to start the 9th ... HOPE ... and if not for the Greatness of Mariano Rivera, that decision would have KILLED TORRE

Ham I couldn't agree any more. I was SCREAMING for Mo to start the 9th. I don't care if 4 runs isn't a "save" situation. When it's the Yankees versus the Red Sox there's no such thing as a non-save situation. YOU SEND MO OUT THERE!!

Archived