Falcons And Chiefs Are Worst Odds To Win The Super Bowl Next Season

Jedi_Jet1121

HMMM..I wonder who won the last time the Chefs played the Jets..

And I also wonder in the Chefs-Jets series how many games Herm has won as HC.:roll:

priceless. 13-10 wow something to brag about. whom has won more times in previous match ups? do you remember what happened last time you came to arrowhead? oh yea coles sucked balls and kc beat your ass into the ground remember score was 27-7. you should watch the game highlight lj. ****n shook off rhodes like he wasnt anything. man that was beautiful seeing priest and lj run all over you. then your 8 fumbles and a int was quite nice.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
priceless. 13-10 wow something to brag about. whom has won more times in previous match ups? do you remember what happened last time you came to arrowhead? oh yea coles sucked balls and kc beat your ass into the ground remember score was 27-7. you should watch the game highlight lj. ****n shook off rhodes like he wasnt anything. man that was beautiful seeing priest and lj run all over you. then your 8 fumbles and a int was quite nice.

Yeah when was that 4 years ago 3? get over yourself bud. And Kerry was in his 1st year that year what you expect him to become John Lynch over night what a dumbass.

You mean that time when that scumbag Hunt had his lapdog Peterson bribe Herm into throwing the game for his future employer?

Thanks for making my point. As I said previously, WHAT IS HERMS RECORD AS A HC IN THE JETS-CHEFS series?

0-2..dumbass

That's what I was implying.

But anyone could.

You're nuts. That was all Blaylock. He even scored 4 TD's in a game once. Friggin' stud. We should have gotten him when he became available the next season b/c it's all about the RB's gifts, not the gift running lanes a dominant OL provides the RB.

You mean behind Will Shields and Willie Roaf??? Please, Kevan Barlow could look good behind that line.

heh called a team. that offense was beastly shields roaf waters wiegman and bober had their **** together and played as a team. then you had richardson at fullback gonzo at TE whom is great in the passing and running game unlike gates. more than just roaf and shields deserve credit. 1.blaylock never got the opportunity because he was behind martin and 2. your line sucked.

You mean that time when that scumbag Hunt had his lapdog Peterson bribe Herm into throwing the game for his future employer?

stfu you dumb ****ing idiot. your organization hasnt done ****. hunt has done more for the ****ing nfl than anyone else and unlike your punk ass orginization he was about his fans and his team. not about the ****ing money. your just a ignorant fan thinking you know everything about football. well guess what you dont know **** about kc literally **** herm you can have him if you're gonna keep crying like a 2nd grade school girl. get the **** over it you dumbass he left because he knew kc was better and just happens to be true. haha hope your snyder move pays off cause allen and hali gonna **** that up.

stfu you dumb ****ing idiot. your organization hasnt done ****. hunt has done more for the ****ing nfl than anyone else and unlike your punk ass orginization he was about his fans and his team. not about the ****ing money. your just a ignorant fan thinking you know everything about football. well guess what you dont know **** about kc literally **** herm you can have him if you're gonna keep crying like a 2nd grade school girl. get the **** over it you dumbass he left because he knew kc was better and just happens to be true. haha hope your snyder move pays off cause allen and hali gonna **** that up.

He knew KC was better?

HAHAHA

Good to see the brain power in KC is at an all time high. They were not satisfied having the worst run baseball team, so they insured the monopoly when Herm ruined the Chefs.

Temper temper.

Make your point without personal attacks.

And Lamar Hunt was a pedophile. His particular fetish was licking tomato paste off 5 year old boys. No wonder the mention of his name brings about such acrimony in your tone. It must be a painful memory. We're here for you, bro. Let the healing begin, here at JetNation.

Temper temper.

Make your point without personal attacks.

And Lamar Hunt was a pedophile. His particular fetish was licking tomato paste off 5 year old boys. No wonder the mention of his name brings about such acrimony in your tone. It must be a painful memory. We're here for you, bro. Let the healing begin, here at JetNation.

how can you desicrate a man by saying **** like that. temper i havent begun to get upset. i find half what i read quite humoring because you lack facts to prove most of the pretense statements made. hunt this peterson that lets hit herm with a wiffle ball bat. come on you hate herm and kcs orginization because herm left hunt didnt force herm to come to kc herm made that choice stop blaiming everyone else for your own problems. the jets obviously couldnt keep herm satisfied. as they say piss and moan about herm aint gonna change the fact he left to go to kc. get over it already. yall bash herm he ****ed up your franchise and now hes gone so you bitch more because he decided **** the jets and came to kc.

He knew KC was better?

HAHAHA

Good to see the brain power in KC is at an all time high. They were not satisfied having the worst run baseball team, so they insured the monopoly when Herm ruined the Chefs.

hey what happened to the yankees acouple years back in the series against the detriot tigers. oh yea they lost to my tigers aha didnt we straight pwn your ass. hey we lost to st.louis but stomping your yankees was a championship right there.

hey what happened to the yankees acouple years back in the series against the detriot tigers. oh yea they lost to my tigers aha didnt we straight pwn your ass. hey we lost to st.louis but stomping your yankees was a championship right there.

I referenced KC. But if you are a Tigers fan, whatever.

And the Tigers won the WS when?:roll:

If you are satisfied with winning the 2nd place trophy, you deserve Herm and Peterson

how can you desicrate a man by saying **** like that. temper i havent begun to get upset. i find half what i read quite humoring because you lack facts to prove most of the pretense statements made. hunt this peterson that lets hit herm with a wiffle ball bat. come on you hate herm and kcs orginization because herm left hunt didnt force herm to come to kc herm made that choice stop blaiming everyone else for your own problems. the jets obviously couldnt keep herm satisfied. as they say piss and moan about herm aint gonna change the fact he left to go to kc. get over it already. yall bash herm he ****ed up your franchise and now hes gone so you bitch more because he decided **** the jets and came to kc.

I actually have a liking for the Chiefs simply for taking Herm away and giving us...

alg_jets-washington.jpg

...in return.

Good trade BTW, I think you robbed us personally.:rl:

I referenced KC. But if you are a Tigers fan, whatever.

And the Tigers won the WS when?:roll:

If you are satisfied with winning the 2nd place trophy, you deserve Herm and Peterson

hey beats having a prick like stein as a owner. i swear snyder and stein are related. always dishin our bucko bucks for the big names....hey sounds familiar maybe steins rubbing off on the jets. hey kc has done alot better throughout history than the jets so you cant really talk.

hey mangini isnt doing that much better for ya. atleast with herm you had a defense

With Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace on board and the likes of Revis+Harris coming along you may eat your words very soon.

Are you seriously trying to imply that we didn't **** you over in that Leon-Herm trade, because if you are, you're F'ing crazy.

hey mangini isnt doing that much better for ya. atleast with herm you had a defense

We did?

If I remember correctly, out of the 5 yrs Herm was with the team, we only once had a respectable defense, in the 2004 season. And that defense had nothing to do with Herm. Most of the good players in it (Abraham, Ellis, Ferguson, and the two CB's were all brought in by Parcells. Herm, while he did bring in Erik Coleman and Jon Vilma, also brought in and started Reggie Tongue and Victor Hobson, yuck.

In any event, if it werent for Herm we would have been playing in the AFCCG that year, as he messed up in every way possible against the Steelers and costed us the game.

With Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace on board and the likes of Revis+Harris coming along you may eat your words very soon.

Are you seriously trying to imply that we didn't **** you over in that Leon-Herm trade, because if you are, you're F'ing crazy.

eat my words. only thing being eaten is the meadowlands turf by clemens. allen an hali a some monster S.O.B.'s

We did?

If I remember correctly, out of the 5 yrs Herm was with the team, we only once had a respectable defense, in the 2004 season. And that defense had nothing to do with Herm. Most of the good players in it (Abraham, Ellis, Ferguson, and the two CB's were all brought in by Parcells. Herm, while he did bring in Erik Coleman and Jon Vilma, also brought in and started Reggie Tongue and Victor Hobson, yuck.

In any event, if it werent for Herm we would have been playing in the AFCCG that year, as he messed up in every way possible against the Steelers and costed us the game.

cant blame the coach for everything, players are a big part of it too.

eat my words. only thing being eaten is the meadowlands turf by clemens. allen an hali a some monster S.O.B.'s

Actually, its not real grass anymore, its artificial "grassy" turf, that is basically grassy looking rubber on top of a football field of old tire rubber. Therefore, eating the turf at the meadowlands is actually impossible without digging up the whole field in the process.

Archived