Falcons And Chiefs Are Worst Odds To Win The Super Bowl Next Season

Jedi_Jet1121

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea but besides wiegman and waters our o line is still adjusting. cant expect them to grab someone and them play perfectly in a different blocking scheme.

Weigman & Waters used to take turns orally exchanging digested fecal ketchup & then spit the mixture into Lamar Hunt's mouth. At Hunt's request, of course. Sick f**king bastard that he was.

Weigman & Waters used to take turns orally exchanging digested fecal ketchup & then spit the mixture into Lamar Hunt's mouth. At Hunt's request, of course. Sick f**king bastard that he was.

How is this KC fan still on the boards Sperman? can you ban him and rid of him off the site. I mean 14 pages of his garbage is enough

jedi techincally you would be held responsible for the post being this long aswell. you knew by replying you were gonna get me to say something back so you would have to be punished aswell. sperm seriously dude i really dont care what you say anymore you just some brain washed jets fan believes whatever he wants. think there is a specific name for that ah Schizophrenia my uncle has it and you sound quite like him. well have a nice day ladies i got some beer to attend to.

jedi techincally you would be held responsible for the post being this long aswell. you knew by replying you were gonna get me to say something back so you would have to be punished aswell. sperm seriously dude i really dont care what you say anymore you just some brain washed jets fan believes whatever he wants. think there is a specific name for that ah Schizophrenia my uncle has it and you sound quite like him. well have a nice day ladies i got some beer to attend to.

There's rant #1...

Now we get to make fun of your posts which are entirely indicative of that very large ass you somehow mistake with a brain, then you'll have rant #2, and shortly after you will be banned.

Just like I said it would happen in the other thread...

You sure its not a bunch of gay guys?

10 bucks says Derrick Thomas and Lamar Hunt are more than just experimentally gay with each other in hell.

hey atleast im not some 50yr old pedophile getting off on gay humor.

Well I'm not nearly 50 but I'm going to spend every moment between now & age 80 to try to be half the pedophile that Lamar Hunt was. In & around Kansas City, it's my understanding his nickname was Ol' Dookie-Dick. Can you confirm that was how it tasted? I wouldn't want to spread around false rumors about you or Mr. Hunt, so be specific as to the true flavor of Lamar Hunt's junk.

Well I'm not nearly 50 but I'm going to spend every moment between now & age 80 to try to be half the pedophile that Lamar Hunt was. In & around Kansas City, it's my understanding his nickname was Ol' Dookie-Dick. Can you confirm that was how it tasted? I wouldn't want to spread around false rumors about you or Mr. Hunt, so be specific as to the true flavor of Lamar Hunt's junk.

you talk about hunt alot is that because he is your role model?

Archived