This is pretty cool...depth chart and player ratings

SoFlaJets

New York Jets Depth Chart and Player Ratings - Updated 3/14

By Joe Caporoso | March 14th, 2008

E-mail | Print | Share

Over the last few months I have had the chance to go back through all the Jets games from the last two seasons. After watching, I decided to put together this depth chart with player ratings. As of today, this is what the Jets are working with heading into the 2008-2009 season. Before I go through the entire depth chart, I will include some updated news and notes and a breakdown of how the players were rated. At the end, I will go through what I believe the strongest needs are heading into the draft. Feel free to agree/disagree or just read through because news has been pretty slow on the Jets front the last few days and could remain so until the draft gets closer.

News/Notes

- Domonique Foxworth apparently won

New York Jets Depth Chart and Player Ratings - Updated 3/14

By Joe Caporoso | March 14th, 2008

E-mail | Print | Share

Over the last few months I have had the chance to go back through all the Jets games from the last two seasons. After watching, I decided to put together this depth chart with player ratings. As of today, this is what the Jets are working with heading into the 2008-2009 season. Before I go through the entire depth chart, I will include some updated news and notes and a breakdown of how the players were rated. At the end, I will go through what I believe the strongest needs are heading into the draft. Feel free to agree/disagree or just read through because news has been pretty slow on the Jets front the last few days and could remain so until the draft gets closer.

News/Notes

- Domonique Foxworth apparently won

Leon struggled? He averaged 5.0 yards every time he carried the football. If that's struggling, what was Joseph Addai?

And how is Clemens rated as an 80? He's either a 65-69 at worst and an incomplete grade at best. He may have it in him & he may not. So far, I'm still waiting for him to prove to be better than Joey Harrington.

No way is Faneca even arguably the best LG in football. He was a great acquisition, but he doesn't compare to Hutchinson at this point in his career.

Actually, reading this whole thing...this is just awful. I'd be surprised if I agreed with half of his rankings.

nuUge is a beast

I heard he's gonna be our outside pass rusher in between kicks-he is a force to be reckoned with beware THE NUUUGE

could you guys imagine some guys from another team's board coming here and reading this stuff?

Archived