• Terrell Owens
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Reggie Wayne
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • Braylon Edwards
    • Chad Johnson
    • Andre Johnson
    • Steve Smith
    • None of the above (name who you think is better)

surprised at 4 people going with Harrison at this point in his carear. I chose A.Johnson based on the fact that he has been productive without the benefit of a decent QB,OL,RB,and #2WR for much of his tenure with the Texans. No Marques Colston option?

Too early for Colston, Great rookie year, kinda slipped last year, but was still damn productive. one more year for him

I think Chad Johnson is exactly like Randy Moss was in Oakland. Chad Johnson, I don't think tries to the best that he can be. Maybe a change of scenery is the best for Ocho Cinco.

Erm, actually it's not even close to a similar scenario. He's got a great situation to be successful in Cincinnati (as an individual at least).

Great QB, Good OL and a damn good complimentary WR opposite him. In Oakland Moss had none of those.

The excuses that applied to Moss, don't for Chad.

Too early for Colston, Great rookie year, kinda slipped last year, but was still damn productive. one more year for him

Yeah, He's a guy who I do expect to really make an impact next season.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Calvin Johnson emerge (in a similar way to Braylon Edwards did last year) this season. He has elite potential.

Erm, actually it's not even close to a similar scenario. He's got a great situation to be successful in Cincinnati (as an individual at least).

Great QB, Good OL and a damn good complimentary WR opposite him. In Oakland Moss had none of those.

The excuses that applied to Moss, don't for Chad.

Yeah, I guess your right, the only thing Oakland had better than the Bengals was defense, and that didn't apply to either of them. Chad Johnson is more like Coles actually. Johnson is better, but they both whine too much.

By the end of the season, he will be in EVERYONE'S top five.

If I could take any receiver in the league and put him on the Jets, I'd either take Fitzgerald or Marshall. Absolute beasts + youth.

I totally understand you, and I totally agree. But he's putting him 6th!

In front of receivers who led all types of NFL categories.

Sith lost to the Jedi ;)

I don't get how you learn the force, yet fail to learn how to spell.:confused0082:

Originally Posted by Jedi_Jet1121 viewpost.gif

Nugent would of been tooken by Minnsota if we did not grab him in that draft. Its not a bust move. Nugent sometimes shines but he is not a choker in games. He misses yes but he won us games with his leg as well

Like WTF???:rl:

wow, 98 rec 1200yds and 11tds is slipping???? wish all my fantasy wrs would "slip" every year. He did all this while only starting 14 games. fyi, his sophmore season was better than his rookie year

harrison hasnt retired so therefore that rice comment was irrelevant. harrison is a great receiver but also a great leader aswell as person. unlike johnson moss and owens. harrison is the whole package a class act guy. johnson moss and owens are all dicks. grant it moss and owens have been abit more decent these past couple years but johnson seriously needs to quit bitching about a paycheck and just be happy he is playing in the nfl.

harrison hasnt retired so therefore that rice comment was irrelevant. harrison is a great receiver but also a great leader aswell as person. unlike johnson moss and owens. harrison is the whole package a class act guy. johnson moss and owens are all dicks. grant it moss and owens have been abit more decent these past couple years but johnson seriously needs to quit bitching about a paycheck and just be happy he is playing in the nfl.

No but he is 35 now and the 140 catch season was 6 years ago so yes it ****ing is relative.

Those stats from that long ago mean nothing in terms of how good he is right now.

Harrison is far from the complete package like you make out. He has no size, can do nothing after the catch and has never really produced big in big games.

Great guy? Yes

Great WR?? Not anymore

Harrison is still a very serviceable WR but like I said he isn't even the best WR on his team so it's ridiculous for 5 people to vote him the best RIGHT NOW in the league.

No but he is 35 now and the 140 catch season was 6 years ago so yes it ****ing is relative.

Those stats from that long ago mean nothing in terms of how good he is right now.

Harrison is far from the complete package like you make out. He has no size, can do nothing after the catch and has never really produced big in big games.

Great guy? Yes

Great WR?? Not anymore

Harrison is still a very serviceable WR but like I said he isn't even the best WR on his team so it's ridiculous for 5 people to vote him the best RIGHT NOW in the league.

i never said he was best. but he is still a great wr, but having someone beside him like reggie wayne takes the spot light off him besides dallas clark at TE.

Archived