Jets Contact Raiders...

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are really overrating colemen. he's nothing special.

He's very solid, 3-4 DE's never seem like anything special because they have a very ugly job. He more than held his own last year despite having a crippled undersized POS NT next to him, imagine what he could do with Jenkins.

I'd trade Ellis before I'd trade Coleman, and it isn't even close between them.

Yeah OK.. take another cb at 6??? thats makes alot of sense... LOL

Well, makes a hell of a lot more sense then giving up our best DE and out top pick for an unproven RB.

As of now, we'd have Miller or Barrett starting at CB. I'd consider that much more of a need then RB.

Well, makes a hell of a lot more sense then giving up our best DE and out top pick for an unproven RB.

As of now, we'd have Miller or Barrett starting at CB. I'd consider that much more of a need then RB.

every player who has ever been drafted can be called "unproven" that argument sucks.

I cannot believe the lovge affair for Kenyon coleman??!!?

Ya knbow whats really funny... If this article was for the jets to jump ahead of the raiders to get lets say...GHOLSTEN.... Then this wouldnt even be an issue...

Yes it ****ing would!!!!

I cannot believe the lovge affair for Kenyon coleman??!!?

Ya knbow whats really funny... If this article was for the jets to jump ahead of the raiders to get lets say...GHOLSTEN.... Then this wouldnt even be an issue...

Well, not as much of an issue because LB/DE is still MUCH more of a need position for us then RB is...especially if we are to trade Coleman.

You forgot were bringing back ty law...lol :) and anyways... the coac hes have been down in Arkansas and they are giving there input on him to the FO...so maybe they believe he can be something special..... lets see what happens.. no use arguing..what wil happen will happen... and someone here wil be upset no matter what..I just hope its not me..

BUt if we do take mcfadden... I dont wanna see the people that have been bashing him all of a sudden be his biggest fans...cause that wil be fun bashing them every day...

They are all unproven.

But, given our roster, Id much rather us take an unproven CB than have to give up a proven DE for an unproven RB.

Sorry you guys are right... Im stupid... I just want to draft the best rated talent in the draft..thats all..

You forgot were bringing back ty law...lol :) and anyways... the coac hes have been down in Arkansas and they are giving there input on him to the FO...so maybe they believe he can be something special..... lets see what happens.. no use arguing..what wil happen will happen... and someone here wil be upset no matter what..I just hope its not me..

BUt if we do take mcfadden... I dont wanna see the people that have been bashing him all of a sudden be his biggest fans...cause that wil be fun bashing them every day...

Dude, Im a Jets fan, I'm going to root for anyone playing for the Jets, regardless of whether or not I agreed with the decisions made.

They are all unproven.

But, given our roster, Id much rather us take an unproven CB than have to give up a proven DE for an unproven RB.

Then you don't know what you're talking about. The jets NUMBER 1 NEED is a game breaking player on offense.

i'm not wrong. i'm right. long played 34 end in college and he CAN'T play there in the NFL. He's also too slow to play OLB. He's useless to the jets.

For the last time, HE IS NOT TOO ****ING SLOW!!!

Jesus, do we really have to start this **** again??:roll:

Sorry you guys are right... Im stupid... I just want to draft the best rated talent in the draft..thats all..

Yes, you are stupid.

We are not in a position to give up a 6th overall pick and a proven DE to get DMC when we already have 3 capable RB's.

Get it through your head.

Word.

Dude, Im a Jets fan, I'm going to root for anyone playing for the Jets, regardless of whether or not I agreed with the decisions made.

Yeah..then just do that..rather then act like its a big mistake then later be on the jock.. and say it was a great move..stick behind what you feel is right... dont be wishy washy..flip flopper..like say no to DMC.. who said he wouldnt mind taking DMC at 6 now...lol

Yes, you are stupid.

We are not in a position to give up a 6th overall pick and a proven DE to get DMC when we already have 3 capable RB's.

Get it through your head.

And the raiders have 4 capable running backs..so why does everyone think there taking him then?? we have 2 capable rbs... Chatman? LOL cmon..

Then you don't know what you're talking about. The jets NUMBER 1 NEED is a game breaking player on offense.

Yeah, but while he's trying to gamebreak on offense our defense which at this point has absolutely no pass rush at all and a scrub starting at CB will be getting torn to ****ing shreds.:roll:

i'm not wrong. i'm right. long played 34 end in college and he CAN'T play there in the NFL. He's also too slow to play OLB. He's useless to the jets.

So how come Longs agility and triangle numbers were outstanding, and better than Gholstons in some categories?

He'd play 3-4 outside linebacker in the NFL, not defensive end.

I really think it's just them playing Al Davis, to get him to take McFadden because he thinks we want him. We all know Davis is obsessed with the Jet's. I refuse to believe out front office could be this incompetent, not only for a retarted trade but more so for letting this leak 4 weeks out.

I tend to agree with this theory-Al Davis would pick somebody ahead of us just BECAUSE he thinks we want that player, even if he doesn't want the guy-he is THAT nuts

Yeah..then just do that..rather then act like its a big mistake then later be on the jock.. and say it was a great move..stick behind what you feel is right... dont be wishy washy..flip flopper..like say no to DMC.. who said he wouldnt mind taking DMC at 6 now...lol

Im always going to root for any player that plays for the Jets.

I may disagree with the decision completely, but i'm not going to root for anybody on the Jets to tank just so I have bragging rights.

Word.

Glad you're not the GM

If there is a guy you covet, you go and get him

Last year we came away with 2 solid players in the draft

I think most teams would consider that a success having 2 players actually pan out

Get out man if Tangini thinks it's worth it

If we sit at 6, and Ellis and Dorsey are there, then we will HAVE to trade, and possibly take less than we want

I like the GM with a set, who goes for the player with convictions...ie Harris and Revis last year

Yeah, but while he's trying to gamebreak on offense our defense which at this point has absolutely no pass rush at all and a scrub starting at CB will be getting torn to ****ing shreds.:roll:

You can scheme around 1 bad CB. You can't scheme about ZERO explosiveness on offense.

Archived