Giants raise ticket prices $7.00

JETSFAN5180

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Owned huh? Actually, that was a stupid joke. You're whining over 7 dollars man.. jesus christ. Suck it up. If you do not like it, don't go.

The Jets raised my tickets $5.00 each I own 4 that would be $20.00 per game x 10= $200.00.The Giants raised the tickets $7.00 each.I dont care about them or their tickets.Do you understand son.

The Jets raised my tickets $5.00 each I own 4 that would be $20.00 per game x 10= $200.00.The Giants raised the tickets $7.00 each.I dont care about them or their tickets.Do you understand son.

Dont pay for them if you cant afford it... dont complain either... your lucky to have them... pay up or move over for the next guy.

Very mature..... You're whining over $7.00. Honestly, $7.00. That's 4 minutes pay.

Is my math wrong -- or does $7 per 4 minutes work out to $218,400 (40 hour work week) ?

Anyone who is making over 200 grand isn't complaining about this increase. Except DNA but he is known for being cheap.

Dont pay for them if you cant afford it... dont complain either... your lucky to have them... pay up or move over for the next guy.

Its not a matter of affordability its a matter of principal. 4-12 does not warrant a ticket increase.Besides I want to sell them to some sap with rights for big bucks.Interested.

I am hoping with the increased prices I can be entertained by the frisbee dogs this year

Tyson my dog (Australian Sheperd) is a champ. I will have you over for a BBQ and you can watch him for free.

Oh man, here comes Mrs Tabor yelling about still waiting for her invite! :shutit:

You got that right ecurb...that is the way life is..never question anything, accept everything and carry around vaseline in desperate times.

IN this case... yes.... it is a luxury... I dont hear people complaining that their luxury cars are WAY overpriced... they pay up and drive happy.

Is my math wrong -- or does $7 per 4 minutes work out to $218,400 (40 hour work week) ?

Anyone who is making over 200 grand isn't complaining about this increase. Except DNA but he is known for being cheap.

Your math is wrong, but not terribly wrong. Actually make 1.79 a minute, but we have a 37.5 work week. Life was better when a gallon of gas cost 1.79

Tyson my dog (Australian Sheperd) is a champ. I will have you over for a BBQ and you can watch him for free.

Oh man, here comes Mrs Tabor yelling about still waiting for her invite! :shutit:

Will there be women there flashing and $8.00 beers im in.Send me directions.

Its not a matter of affordability its a matter of principal. 4-12 does not warrant a ticket increase.Besides I want to sell them to some sap with rights for big bucks.Interested.

Supply/Demand is a pretty simple theory to understand.

77,000 seats, demand for about 100,000-110,000.. hence price increases.. every year, get used to it.

I love these arguments..a season ticket holder frustrated spending more money on a team that has never won jack sh$t vs a guy who can care less how the season ticket holder feels.

The whining is nonsense though. It's recreation, and the price of business is going up. It sucks, but it's not life or death. If you don't think the quality is worth the coin, then don't pay the coin.

Your math is wrong, but not terribly wrong. Actually make 1.79 a minute, but we have a 37.5 work week. Life was better when a gallon of gas cost 1.79

How is my math wrong? Not about what you make, I would have no way to do that. I said if someone made $7 over 4 minutes and worked a 40 hour week they are at $218,400. I think that math is right.

Now I realize you aren't in the $218,400 club like so many of us are. But hey keep plugging along someday you will get yours.

The whining is nonsense though. It's recreation, and the price of business is going up. It sucks, but it's not life or death. If you don't think the quality is worth the coin, then don't pay the coin.

When you become a season ticket holder talk to me until then STFU.

Supply/Demand is a pretty simple theory to understand.

77,000 seats, demand for about 100,000-110,000.. hence price increases.. every year, get used to it.

aec4 you are playing devils advocate and that is all well and good. But answer this question. 2 teams play in the same stadium. Assume that all of the back end financial costs are exactly the same.

Who should have the higher prices? The team that has won 3 super bowls in the last 20 years. Or the team with none in almost 40?

Says the man with one vcash. :rl:

aec4 you are playing devils advocate and that is all well and good. But answer this question. 2 teams play in the same stadium. Assume that all of the back end financial costs are exactly the same.

Who should have the higher prices? The team that has won 3 super bowls in the last 20 years. Or the team with none in almost 40?

But all back end financial costs I'm sure are not the same. Giants costs are cheaper. They practice right there. They do not have to pay NJ and NY taxes. They don't have to transport their entire staff to NJ for each game, etc etc.

I don't think either team should charge more or less. S ame for both if backend costs were the same.

But all back end financial costs I'm sure are not the same. Giants costs are cheaper. They practice right there. They do not have to pay NJ and NY taxes. They don't have to transport their entire staff to NJ for each game, etc etc.

I don't think either team should charge more or less. S ame for both if backend costs were the same.

LOL!!!!!! Someone flag this man for reaching.

The Jets have to charge more because they charter a bus on game day? I love it.

Get your act together son. You have potential but I fear you will never reach the golden $218,400 milestone if you don't snap out of this funk.

:rl:

LOL!!!!!! Someone flag this man for reaching.

The Jets have to charge more because they charter a bus on game day? I love it.

Get your act together son. You have potential but I fear you will never reach the golden $218,400 milestone if you don't snap out of this funk.

:rl:

hehe.. I'm happy where I am.. and if you think it's a matter of chartering a bus..

Archived