Confirmation on Upcoming Jet Draft Pick Numbers?

SUorangefootball

As far as i know here is what we have

4 From New Orleans for Jon Vilma

5 (conditional pick 1) from Washington for Pete Kendall could escalate to 09 4th rounder (not sure how or when we find this out though)

7 (exchange of conditional picks) To Oakland for Bobby Hamilton From Minn for Brooks Bollinger

Can anyone confirm this or add anything to it? Thanks.

I hope we find a way to get a pick in the 3rd round, I would love 3 first day picks with McFadden or Gholston in round 1, a CB in round 2 and a wr in round 3, :character0293:

Also for us to get into the 3rd we might have to give up both of our 4ths, or our first 4th, and 6th, and 7th.

You can still get Keenan Burton WR, or Marcus Monk WR, or Eddie Royal WR with 1 of our two 4th rounders.

I can tell the fourth round will be our best round. With 4a we'll get Jon Goff, and with 4b we'll get either Burton, Monk, Royal:)

Also for us to get into the 3rd we might have to give up both of our 4ths, or our first 4th, and 6th, and 7th.

You can still get Keenan Burton WR, or Marcus Monk WR, or Eddie Royal WR with 1 of our two 4th rounders.

I can tell the fourth round will be our best round. With 4a we'll get Jon Goff, and with 4b we'll get either Burton, Monk, Royal:)

Well I guess your right, I guess we would have to give up 2 much for a pick in the 3rd

As far as i know here is what we have

4 From New Orleans for Jon Vilma

5 (conditional pick 1) from Washington for Pete Kendall could escalate to 09 4th rounder (not sure how or when we find this out though)

7 (exchange of conditional picks) To Oakland for Bobby Hamilton From Minn for Brooks Bollinger

Can anyone confirm this or add anything to it? Thanks.

you forgot the pick we get from Tampa Bay for Jerry Mackey

http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl_draft/2008-nfl-draft-order/211-2008-draft-order-7-rounds/

1(6) = #6

2(5) = #36

4(3) = #98

4(14)= #109 = from Saints for Vilma

6(5) = #162

7(4) = #193

I don't believe get a 5th rounder this year for Kendall; think it was tied into playing time incentives, which Kendall reached. So we get "upgraded" to a 4th next year instead.

Archived