I figured out JBF's real M.O.

Green Jets & Ham

Contrary to popular opinion, JBF does not disappear when his team is going south and/or the Yankees are heading north

He really doesn't

But he does need a day to lick his wounds :help:

That's his real M.O.

If Red Sox lose, he will often not show-up till the next day

Ditto often times if the Yankees win

And if the Red Sox lose AND the Yankees win, it's a virtual lock that you will not see him till the next day

So that's the real M.O. .. doesn't really disappear .. the man just needs a day to lick his wounds :help:

PS. Conversely, any combination of a Red Sox win and/or a Yankee loss and he's here in record speed :mrgreen:

I see the small taste of 1st place didnt quell the nastiness of the Yankee yahoos.

The smart money is on the over. My fans will post their share of JBF related items...and the playa hatas are too obsessed to let a day go by without several hundred JBF references

Surprise Surprise ... JBF shows up tonite, as opposed to tomorrow ... gee, I wonder why?

Never would have guessed it :roll:

JBF, admit it ... I pretty much nailed it :wink:

Ham, you just don't get it. These types of posts only strengthen JBF, not weaken him. He knows he isn't fairweather and isn't bothered by this point.

You, on the other hand, didn't show up for weeks during the dark times this season for the Yankees. True, you are not fairweather, have you have stated many times, but you are in no position to criticize a poster for not showing up. :lol:

I see the small taste of 1st place didnt quell the nastiness of the Yankee yahoos.

The smart money is on the over. My fans will post their share of JBF related items...and the playa hatas are too obsessed to let a day go by without several hundred JBF references

There he goes, flexing his beer muscles again.

Tell me, how does it feel to beat up on the AL East cellar dwellers? At home?

Once again, Ham, youre as wrong as wrong can be. I dont need any time off after a loss and Ive proven that time and time again.

Some have criticized me for being on here too much...which of course falls on deaf ears. Some have criticized me for not being on here enough, blah blah blah...like I am the one who's hard to find!!! Ya know what, Im gonna post whenever I f'n feel like writing a post and expressing myself and if some of you dont like it, then why dont you just camp out in your hats?!?!?!

Ham, why are you worried about my MO anyway? We already know youre a Sally of the worst kind who runs and hides for weeks at a time when the Yankees go through bouts of sucking.

Once again, Ham, youre as wrong as wrong can be. I dont need any time off after a loss and Ive proven that time and time again.

Some have criticized me for being on here too much...which of course falls on deaf ears. Some have criticized me for not being on here enough, blah blah blah...like I am the one who's hard to find!!! Ya know what, Im gonna post whenever I f'n feel like writing a post and expressing myself and if some of you dont like it, then why dont you just camp out in your hats?!?!?!

Ham, why are you worried about my MO anyway? We already know youre a Sally of the worst kind who runs and hides for weeks at a time when the Yankees go through bouts of sucking.

LOL!!

I know I'm full of $hit, but at least I'm honest about it :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:

Archived