There are 14 teams in the AL

Maxman

and only Detroit and Seattle have a record worse than Boston's.

So my question is -- how long until Seattle and Detroit get their acts together and pass the Sox?

Well for Detroit pretty soon, considering Detroit will be finally getting off their losing streak this coming series.

You should hear local sports talk radio. A collective convincing themselves to walk away from the edge of the cliff. Ho-hum - it's the second week of April!

But wait! If this continues, (fingers crossed), by Mid-June RSN will blame the "slow, impossible to get over start" on the trip to the Japan and the whole scheduling craziness. It should be fun :)

You should hear local sports talk radio. A collective convincing themselves to walk away from the edge of the cliff. Ho-hum - it's the second week of April!

But wait! If this continues, (fingers crossed), by Mid-June RSN will blame the "slow, impossible to get over start" on the trip to the Japan and the whole scheduling craziness. It should be fun :)

The fellowship of the miserable is out in full force. I hate WEEI!

I am sure the BoSox are feeling the effects of that cross-the-world trip to Japan-Oakland-Toronto-Boston. They will snap out of it soon enough, IMO. That is a good team.

The Tigers basically have no pen. I am sure that pen is causing Leyland to increase his cigarette addiction to 4 packs a day, if not more. Also, Sheff is hurting, and that does not help. And what is up with Cabrera? That slugging percentage is reminiscent of the #8 hitter on some NL teams.

and only Detroit and Seattle have a record worse than Boston's.

So my question is -- how long until Seattle and Detroit get their acts together and pass the Sox?

Its amazing how one day changes everything :P

Archived