Ryan Dempster- Ace Pitcher

Lil Bit Special

Tonight-

7 IP

0 Runs

1 Hit

5 k's

Has allowed 1 earned run in 13 innings this year. And for a guy you all said sucked. He will lead the Cubbies to the playoffs!!

Too bad his team didnt help him.... Nice job Marmol. Nice job Wood.

Keep your day job dude. They're not going to be calling you with the advanced scout job soon.;) We're all elated he's done great in his first 2 starts. If he can hang tuff with 93 and a splitfinger pitch - I'm his biggest fan. He's not a good closer and never will be.

Troll - Felix Pie hugs my nut - get'm outta here.

Keep your day job dude. They're not going to be calling you with the advanced scout job soon.;) We're all elated he's done great in his first 2 starts. If he can hang tuff with 93 and a splitfinger pitch - I'm his biggest fan. He's not a good closer and never will be.

Troll - Felix Pie hugs my nut - get'm outta here.

psst.. this was a joke thread.

based off this thread:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=840152&postcount=23

I know he sucks. Has sucked mightily in the past. and is off to a nice start.

psst.. this was a joke thread.

based off this thread:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=840152&postcount=23

I know he sucks. Has sucked mightily in the past. and is off to a nice start.

I hoped you were joking:p

Really though, I hope he can continue to contribute. Anybody that can battle back from Tommy John surgery deserves high marks for effort and balls. Speaking of balls - that was my biggest complaint with him. When the Cubs picked him up he was something like 700 K's and 590 walks lifetime. Those kinda numbers dont usually make for a good fireman. Anyway's he's Canadian and I want to see him do well for Doug - and the Cubs.

Archived