possible trade with detroit - not a trade rumor; an idea by bear

bear

here`s the scenario. detroit wants to move up to select matt ryan. if gohlsten ,long or mcfadden are off the board (long to rams,gohlsten to chiefs,mcfadden radiers)we can trade back to the 15th spot,and pick up roy williams,and maybe a second round pic in the process. at 15 i would then select the best available corner.thoughts

If it went down that way I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. But I might select Stewart if he was still available.

steward with our high second round pic. he would be to much of a reach in the firtst with a bum toe

here`s the scenario. detroit wants to move up to select matt ryan. if gohlsten ,long or mcfadden are off the board (long to rams,gohlsten to chiefs,mcfadden radiers)we can trade back to the 15th spot,and pick up roy williams,and maybe a second round pic in the process. at 15 i would then select the best available corner.thoughts

Well the rumors are in full force...but I like this one !

No way, IMO. The Jets are set at WR with Coles and Cotchery. I can see them drafting a WR as high as the second round, but I dont see the Jets further breaking the bank for a veteran WR.

Archived