Who will be at the draft today??

JV51

I am rarely post on here but I check every day because there are always the best updates here. But, who will be at the draft this afternoon? I will be there with a few of my friends. You can spot me in the usual Jets section in the 1 mezz dead in the middle with all the diehards. I will be wearing a white vilma jersey and a jets helmet with no facemask (gets annoying sometimes). I will be with a friend wearing a Namath jersey so if you see us give us a holler from JetsNation. It is going to be a great day there today and I am leaving now to Radio City!

I am rarely post on here but I check every day because there are always the best updates here. But, who will be at the draft this afternoon? I will be there with a few of my friends. You can spot me in the usual Jets section in the 1 mezz dead in the middle with all the diehards. I will be wearing a white vilma jersey and a jets helmet with no facemask (gets annoying sometimes). I will be with a friend wearing a Namath jersey so if you see us give us a holler from JetsNation. It is going to be a great day there today and I am leaving now to Radio City!

Sorry to inform you that we will have to start charging you for viewing updates if you continue lurking but not posting. Nothing personal; it's just business.

Sorry to inform you that we will have to start charging you for viewing updates if you continue lurking but not posting. Nothing personal; it's just business.

sperm, you gonna be there in your eric mangini suit again? complete with mangini mask?

If you are here now and posting you wont be at the draft today.People have been lining up since last night.Good luck though.

I wish I could be at the draft , maybe next year I will make the trip.

Archived