Kevin O'connel

Blackout

This "aging" defense that everyone is talking about is the at LB and ONE safety by the name of Rodney Harrison. Seeing that they have Sanders and Merriweather - that may not be too much of an issue either - they drafted a midget db yesterday (booo!) and they have picked up two LBs in Mayo and Crable. I think they actually ARE addressing the age issue.

i knew they were taking a QB, i am sure they hoped henne would slip

into rd 3.

BTW espn radio has sh1t all all the pats picks. mayo too early, wheatley a reach and now o'connel.

i knew they were taking a QB, i am sure they hoped henne would slip

into rd 3.

BTW espn radio has sh1t all all the pats picks. mayo too early, wheatley a reach and now o'connel.

Of course they have. Since the Pats have effectively shut out most ESPN media members from Gillette and aren't granting them any interviews (with exception of Don Banks)....and since ESPN has a huge hate on for the Pats now.....hoping against hope that Walsh has SOMETHING valid, this does not suprise me at all.

F'em. That's why the play the games. Should be an interesting season.

Hey, I'm happy they actually drafted a potential back-up QB who actually PLAYED in college. Can't say the same for our current back-up. LOL!

Of course they have. Since the Pats have effectively shut out most ESPN media members from Gillette and aren't granting them any interviews (with exception of Don Banks)....and since ESPN has a huge hate on for the Pats now.....hoping against hope that Walsh has SOMETHING valid, this does not suprise me at all.

F'em. That's why the play the games. Should be an interesting season.

Hey, I'm happy they actually drafted a potential back-up QB who actually PLAYED in college. Can't say the same for our current back-up. LOL!

Cassell is a goner

i am shocked Mumbles didn't trade next years #1 pick for vernon. What would

goodall have done if there was a video and pats didn't have a #1 pick to take

away. lol

Cassell is a goner

i am shocked Mumbles didn't trade next years #1 pick for vernon. What would

goodall have done if there was a video and pats didn't have a #1 pick to take

away. lol

I'm also not surpised the Pats took a QB. One game, after Brady threw something like 5TDs, they put in Cassell. He promptly threw a pick, and generally was so bad, they put Brady back in.

I'm also not surpised the Pats took a QB. One game, after Brady threw something like 5TDs, they put in Cassell. He promptly threw a pick, and generally was so bad, they put Brady back in.

the Cassel experiment is over ...much like Katie Couric....lol

Archived