Cannizero on NFL network

Sperm Edwards

Saying...absolutely nothing intriguing. As usual.

Of all things to call Gholston, he referred to him (as opposed to Ryan or McFadden) as "the safe pick" - lol.

I like Gholston's upside, as I'm told it exists, but he's never been a full-time OLB in a 3-4 defense. How on earth is that the "safe" pick at #6 overall?

Sperm Edwards said:

Of all things to call Gholston, he referred to him (as opposed to Ryan or McFadden) as "the safe pick" - lol.

I like Gholston's upside, as I'm told it exists, but he's never been a full-time OLB in a 3-4 defense. How on earth is that the "safe" pick at #6 overall?

Any truth to the rumor NFLN had to pay Sooth $55 to interview Cannifatzo?/

Sperm Edwards said:

McFadden would have been the safe pick at 6, especially with our revamped O-line.

He's an idiot altogether. I can't believe he hasn't been fired yet. There are 100 guys on Jets message boards who know more than he does without any access to the team or players. He's a real tool on top of that.

We get it, you want his job. Stop complaining.:lol:

Anyways, Gholston is anything but a safe pick. His inconsistency means that he will be a Boom or Bust type player. Hopefully he pans out to be an elite pass rusher.

Archived