This years Jet pro bowlers

Dude your answering your own questions and looking like a fool doing it have a party, I not helping you out you said now live with it "NO FB WITHOUT RB" not my fault. I'm right your wrong and I've proved my case with one of the Jet greats and you feel stupid, oh well

You didnt show me how I was wrong. You showed me that Richie anderson made it yet Curtis martin didnt make it. He had probowl numbers did he not? you said yourself he did. probowl goes on votes. He had the numbers so he was a nominee.

You said that Thomas Jones couldnt be considered because he "Splits the position". Thats what YOU SAID. you were wrong. Thomas jones had 310 rushes last year to washingtons 77. thats no even 25% of the rushing for Washington so how does he split the position?

Your statement was wrong, you wont answer my questions cuz you're wrong, Im pulled up valid points and proved them with stats and you didnt respond because you're wrong.

You know what im going to do for you????

Im going to pull up the FB Probowlers for the past 10 years and see where their RB's rate that year. I bet your entire state of maine that the RB's have productive numbers.

Afterwards, this stupid convo is over. and yes i am stupid for even arguing this with you. You didnt answer me because you couldnt. If you could you would have but you DIDNT. if you cant present a better conclusion then me then how could you argue with me?....(good question right? I bet you WONT answer it).

Dismissed! no more responses for dumb maine people.

You didnt show me how I was wrong. You showed me that Richie anderson made it yet Curtis martin didnt make it. He had probowl numbers did he not? you said yourself he did. probowl goes on votes. He had the numbers so he was a nominee.

You said that Thomas Jones couldnt be considered because he "Splits the position". Thats what YOU SAID. you were wrong. Thomas jones had 310 rushes last year to washingtons 77. thats no even 25% of the rushing for Washington so how does he split the position?

Your statement was wrong, you wont answer my questions cuz you're wrong, Im pulled up valid points and proved them with stats and you didnt respond because you're wrong.

You know what im going to do for you????

Im going to pull up the FB Probowlers for the past 10 years and see where their RB's rate that year. I bet your entire state of maine that the RB's have probowl numbers.

Afterwards, this stupid convo is over. and yes i am stupid for even arguing this with you. You didnt answer me because you couldnt. If you could you would have but you DIDNT. if you cant present a better conclusion then me then how could you argue with me?....(good question right? I bet you WONT answer it).

Dismissed! no more responses for dumb maine people.

Listen here tool, I'll mention TJ ok u feel better now, but truth is TJ will not go to the the pro bowl and there is a good chance Richardson will just on merit alone or do you not know thats how the pro bowl works if not i'll help you out Lynch in Rhodes out. Need any more simple stuff figured out I'm right here. I don't care if TJ runs for 1200 yards he is not going to the pro bowl and thats what my thread was about retard. I feel bad for u because you know none of this but I can olnly teach you so much, good luck tying your shoes.

That was funny.

I see dude is still talkin sh_t after being dismissed. I also see he still wont answer any of the questions though yet he still has much to talk about.

I just did you meathead, and made the point that should shut you up but I'm ready to keep going just to teach you a lesson on thinking first posting second.

I just did you meathead, and made the point that should shut you up but I'm ready to keep going just to teach you a lesson on thinking first posting second.

You're dismissed....

Watch how much power I have. YOU'RE going to obviously reply to what im saying right now. and watch how I DONT respond and this thread begins to seep all the way down to the bottom....truely dismissing you.

Now go on, respond, still not answer my questions....you're just looking for company good or bad because you're lonely up in maine right now. I would go back and show you plenty of questions....VALID questions proving my obviously easy point that you didnt answer, but Id rather just dead this thread entirely.

You're Gay....get off the drugs. You're worse then a Patriots fan you moron.

LOL. this is going to be funny watching you not get a response...You're going to reply to everything that comes in this thread. I know you already. You're thirsty for attention. Well it ends here.

Peace biaaaatch!

You're dismissed....

Watch how much power I have. YOU'RE going to obviously reply to what im saying right now. and watch how I DONT respond and this thread begins to seep all the way down to the bottom....truely dismissing you.

Now go on, respond, still not answer my questions....you're just looking for company good or bad because you're lonely up in maine right now. I would go back and show you plenty of questions....VALID questions proving my obviously easy point that you didnt answer, but Id rather just dead this thread entirely.

You're Gay....get off the drugs. You're worse then a Patriots fan you moron.

LOL. this is going to be funny watching you not get a response...You're going to reply to everything that comes in this thread. I know you already. You're thirsty for attention. Well it ends here.

Peace biaaaatch!

Your right but truth be known cowards always run from a fight, stay away from me next time and I won't have beat you all over this forum, lesson learned for ya you little bitch catch u on the flip side if you dare run with me again, but i will understand if you won't cause you seem a little yella, sweet dreams tool tell Richie Anderson I said hi and your a wanna be fan who didn't know he even went to the pro bowl.

Your right but truth be known cowards always run from a fight, stay away from me next time and I won't have beat you all over this forum, lesson learned for ya you little bitch catch u on the flip side if you dare run with me again, but i will understand if you won't cause you seem a little yella, sweet dreams tool tell Richie Anderson I said hi and your a wanna be fan who didn't know he even went to the pro bowl.

I couldnt help myself. I just wanted you to see my Sig.

You wish you did put a whoopin on me. Answer my question and prove me wrong and that would be one good whoopin....of course you wont. You just talk sh_t like a Pats fan. You probably Cheat like Them...and when you get caught dont answer the questions like the Pats front office. Gaylord Maine is what I call you fron now on! I know what you like to fish for....lol. :character0053: . Get off the pipe....and I dont mean the crack pipe.

"I dont diss you I dismiss you" Quote by Juelz Santana- "Black Republican Freestyle".

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biatch boy!

Archived