whats the number to call in mike and the mad dog?

Barton

you'd get along great with Fatso and Fruitloops...

but we gotta get JonEJinx to call in. Imagine what three ignorant blowhards whose predictions are NEVER right would sound like.

Ever hear F & F pontificate about the over/under wins of MLB teams? They are NEVER right. Nor are they even close when they try to guess the NYC area ratings of various televised sporting events. Forget about horse-racing!!!

JonE would be a great 3rd wheel on that show! EB...you might have a future in radio as well.

you'd get along great with Fatso and Fruitloops...

but we gotta get JonEJinx to call in. Imagine what three ignorant blowhards whose predictions are NEVER right would sound like.

Ever hear F & F pontificate about the over/under wins of MLB teams? They are NEVER right. Nor are they even close when they try to guess the NYC area ratings of various televised sporting events. Forget about horse-racing!!!

JonE would be a great 3rd wheel on that show! EB...you might have a future in radio as well.

Would anyone listen to three people all screaming at the same time?

As for me, I have a face for radio.

thanks mack

Do I have to dial 1800 first because I'm all the way here in florida?

Nope, 718 is the area code. You're going to have to ask your mom if it's okay to make a long distance call. :mrgreen:

BTW, where in Florida are you?

Archived