Wasn't Rutgers recently labeled a Top STD school?

And now its one of the best in not having STD's? What the hell? Were the Juniors and Seniors all scumbags and the Freshman and Sophmors just don't have it yet or were there tests to get into the school?

http://www.collegeotr.com/college_otr/brimming_with_stis_trojan_scores_the_best_and_worst_campuses_to_get_frisky_8014

And is it no surprise that in the dirty south the south has a lot of schools with STD problems.

Oh and how about Villanova? Be careful over there 80. :lol:

Oh and how about Villanova? Be careful over there 80.

Shenanigans. Villanova does not have an STD problem.

The list is based on the availability of Condoms on campus. Note how no Catholic schools made the "best" list and most of the well-known Catholic Universities are "Icky" or Honorable Mentions.

picture1ww0.png

Analysis: Rutgers has plenty of condoms available. Villanova, a Catholic school, makes students buy their own.

Actually, this is a religiously-biased list. I find it very offensive.

From what I've heard from friends who still go there is that Rutgers has changed a lot the past few years. The school has really cracked down on the fraternities which was the source of most of the partying. Less partying equals less STD's.

Ummm, yeah dad, the school is really cracking down on parties, there are far less now. Honest. They have cracked down.

Ummm, yeah dad, the school is really cracking down on parties, there are far less now. Honest. They have cracked down.

Yeah, PeterNorth again is a bit off here. I have plenty of friends who go to Rutgers and have been down there for parties and the parties are all over the place on the weekend. Maybe the school is supplying more condoms or something, but the parties are still crazy and always are happening.

Archived