The full CBS Belichick interview

TaborJet

Never video taped during a game, my ass. How do you explain Herm Edwards being seen in a video waving at a camera then, moron. This guy's nose should be bigger then pinocchio's.

I know Belichick isn't the easiest person in the world to understand but he said that they never used the videos during the game.

The fact that anyone believes the ******* is crazy.

As crazy as a fan of an AFC East rival who clearly isn't biased at all not believing it? :rolleyes: Face it dude, we're all f#cking crazy. Some people just haven't realized it yet.

As crazy as a fan of an AFC East rival who clearly isn't biased at all not believing it? :rolleyes: Face it dude, we're all f#cking crazy. Some people just haven't realized it yet.

I love this new set of excuses, the "Pats Excuse" which is..

"Everyone is crazy"

"Everyone cheats"

"Everyone lies"

Sorry, we are not everyone.

BB is a lying, cheating scum. Great coach. Turd of a human being.

BZ

I love this new set of excuses, the "Pats Excuse" which is..

"Everyone is crazy"

"Everyone cheats"

"Everyone lies"

Sorry, we are not everyone.

BB is a lying, cheating scum. Great coach. Turd of a human being.

BZ

It's not an excuse. I tend to believe that he didn't use the tapes during the games because I'm a Patriots fan. You guys tend to believe that he's lying out of his a$$ and should die because he gave you guys the cold shoulder and has coached a hated division rival to three super bowls. We're all biased in this mess whether you want to admit it or not. You are right about one thing. You're not everyone. Because not every fan of every NFL team is as crazed over this whole fiasco as you Jets fans are.

Alk

It's not an excuse. I tend to believe that he didn't use the tapes during the games because I'm a Patriots fan. You guys tend to believe that he's lying out of his a$$ and should die because he gave you guys the cold shoulder and has coached a hated division rival to three super bowls. We're all biased in this mess whether you want to admit it or not. You are right about one thing. You're not everyone. Because not every fan of every NFL team is as crazed over this whole fiasco as you Jets fans are.

Alk

Anyone who believes that spineless piece of garbage, can be pissed on and told it's raining.

Bull****...I know plenty of people who are fans of other teams, and almost all of them are anti-Patriots with all of this Spygate garbage.

You act like it's only Jets' fans that are pissed about Spygate. Every poll I've seen about this, whether it be "was the punishment enough?", "do you think the Patriots cheated", etc., ALL of them have shown that the only portion of the country that backs the Patriots side of the story is right where the Pats are located.

Right now, the only fans supporting the Patriots are Patriots' fans. The rest of the country overwhelmingly thinks they're cheaters, not just Jets' fans.

Bull****...I know plenty of people who are fans of other teams, and almost all of them are anti-Patriots with all of this Spygate garbage.

You act like it's only Jets' fans that are pissed about Spygate. Every poll I've seen about this, whether it be "was the punishment enough?", "do you think the Patriots cheated", etc., ALL of them have shown that the only portion of the country that backs the Patriots side of the story is right where the Pats are located.

Right now, the only fans supporting the Patriots are Patriots' fans. The rest of the country overwhelmingly thinks they're cheaters, not just Jets' fans.

I'm not saying any other fans are "supporting" the Patriots. I'm just saying that nobody is taking it to the extent that you guys are and it's clearly because we are the thorns in your side and will continue to be as long as Belichick is here . That's all. I would bet all my vcash that if they did a poll right now called "does anyone really give a $hit about spygate anymore?" That the only blazing red on the map would be NY/NJ.

And I would guarantee you that you'd be wrong. I know Pats' fans want it to go away like the NFL owners and commissioner, but the fans want accountability, and as long as Beli keeps lying through his teeth, that won't ever happen.

He should have kept his mouth shut because he makes himself look worse in the interview he did on Friday. Well, he comes across looking worse to anyone not a Pats' fan who worship the ground he walks on.

Football fans all over the country despise BB and the Pats and it is beacuse they cheat.

Get real, people despised the Patriots long before this broke. This just gave them a leg to stand on.

Archived