Charlie Weis: Now we know why Notre Dame sucks..he has to cheat

SouthernJet

Weis has Notre Dame as one of crappiest teams in USA now, and if I was a ND booster I woul dbe pissed.

They hired this cheating turd based on a trumped up resume that we now learn included him knowing defensive signals.

no wonder ND sucks now,,ole Charlie doesnt have the benefit of Belly and Ernir Adams cheating video library..

Weis is a better OC, then he is college coach. Mangini is a better DC then he is as a HC. Cam Camoron is a better OC then HC. The list of guy who did the coordinator job very well but can't handle the #1 job is very long.

Mangina wasnt a better DC. The NE D improved when fatboy left.

Mangina is a good positional coach and ball boy.

Mangina wasnt a better DC. The NE D improved when fatboy left.

Mangina is a good positional coach and ball boy.

That's for the input loser. Still pissed cause Beliprick got caught cheating thanks to Mangini? Sounds like sour grapes. :P

Weis has Notre Dame as one of crappiest teams in USA now, and if I was a ND booster I woul dbe pissed.

They hired this cheating turd based on a trumped up resume that we now learn included him knowing defensive signals.

no wonder ND sucks now,,ole Charlie doesnt have the benefit of Belly and Ernir Adams cheating video library..

Weis simply doesn't have the talent anymore. Brady Quinn, Smarzija, Fasano, Ryan Tucker, Stovall are all gone. I think it was Willingham who recruited those players.

Weis is getting abused right now and deservedly so. He can't recruit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was back in the NFL in 2-3 yrs.

Weis simply doesn't have the talent anymore. Brady Quinn, Smarzija, Fasano, Ryan Tucker, Stovall are all gone. I think it was Willingham who recruited those players.

Weis is getting abused right now and deservedly so. He can't recruit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was back in the NFL in 2-3 yrs.

agree..

BUT, couple that with the FACT he only was a hot commodity after Super Bowls when HIS offense HAD the defensive signals,,and it adds up to a fat Turd

ND got top rank prospects and they all did nothing like they were suppose to. Also Charlie weiss took lb Travis Thomas and made him a runningback(first rb then lb back to rb) when they had 3 good runningbacks already. He was a great linebacker before the move and at runningback he provided 53 yards on 27 carries... stupid move..

when nd got him i was mad bc i dont like nfl coaches in college it doesnt work much, they are to conservative, when i watch collge i wanna see trick plays, fast players, long throws all that .. when ND wants a new coach they gotta try and get one from the SEC.

i hope next year is different bc im a nd fan.

Archived